Bluetooth headset for phone/gps what r u using? What would u recommend?

Do we have any sponsors that deal Sena products? I will soon be looking into buying a smh10. I like the new slim one. Post a price please.

That will be ONE complete setup. If you wanted to talk to a passenger, you'd have to buy another. Or an SMH10 or 5 would still be able to communicate with the new R one. :beerchug:

That will be ONE complete setup. If you wanted to talk to a passenger, you'd have to buy another. Or an SMH10 or 5 would still be able to communicate with the new R one. :beerchug:

So buying 1 of those can still communicate with other sena's 10, 5, or 10r. There is also the regular smh10 that says comes with universal mic kit. Would the 10r already have that?

I want a stealth system. Dont want something attached to the outside of my helmet

the best part about outside the helmet you can reach up with a glove on and change music, answer phone etc. A remote link with handle bar buttons would be sweet. I found with the scala that it works well, gets the job done, but all of them the battery doesnt last the whole trip. PAIN...

I use a LGHBS 700 (not a helmet bluetooth) when I ride (a fellow Busa rider recommended it). Connects to 2 devices at same time (i have my ipod & phone). Works great 10 hour battery life. Won't be able to communicate with passenger though, but I love it.

Back