Biker Boyz

You mean you can't stop from a 180 mph race in just 20 feet?!  
Yes, I can... I can stop from 180 even shorter than that... but it involves a brick wall or a tree and whoever I raced probably couldn't even find my "lid".
eek2.gif
wink.gif

When they all parked their bikes in unison, started popping the kick stands down one after the other, I thought I was watching a Michael Jackson video!

That movie was so damn bad...not worth the two hours of my life I gave for it!  Ugghhh...
mad.gif
There are groups in Cali that may not be quite that bad, but they have the colors, and are organized lwith an association. The movie got a lot of that right. It was all the unrealistic riding that turned most people off.

When they all parked their bikes in unison, started popping the kick stands down one after the other, I thought I was watching a Michael Jackson video!

That movie was so damn bad...not worth the two hours of my life I gave for it!  Ugghhh...
mad.gif
There are groups in Cali that may not be quite that bad, but they have the colors, and are organized lwith an association. The movie got a lot of that right. It was all the unrealistic riding that turned most people off.
Actually I thought those scenes that showed that sort of action were the best parts of the movie...Can you imagine the visual effect of a group that actually arrives like that...My hat would go down to them...That would take alot of practice and dedication from the members of the group...There's nothing wrong with have a Shat talker to represent the group either...

Bottom line is the movie had to many plots that none of us were expecting...1. A love story 2. Illegitimate son story 3. A boy turning into a man story...That's actually what made the movie so bad...But the benefit of those things is that some women really enjoyed the movie so therefore we got something out of it anyway...

The movie had some potential...the interwoven stories weren't awful, but it was the corny poop that was a turn off...Thinker & Stunnah - I wouldn't dare down a group that rides together wearing the same colors or are organized in the way they ride, park, whatever...that's the kind of stuff that makes a group a group...

But, if I saw an entire group of hard-nosed, hard-assed biker boys park their bikes, then try and pull off some "Rockets" moves with the kickstands and putting their feet down, I'd honestly giggle my ass off (then run before they jumped me)...it just seemed too silly...sure, it would be hard and take practice to do poop like that, but why in the hell would "cool" guys/gals even think they needed to do that poop to impress others?  Really?

Sorry if that offends anyone...I just didn't see it as something I'd like to be a part of...it really took away from the sport of riding, and it felt like a damn music video on two wheels...

Okay...I'm off my soapbox now...whew...
soapbox.gif

Go ahead...I'm ready to take the hits now...
director.gif

The movie had some potential...the interwoven stories weren't awful, but it was the corny poop that was a turn off...Thinker & Stunnah - I wouldn't dare down a group that rides together wearing the same colors or are organized in the way they ride, park, whatever...that's the kind of stuff that makes a group a group...

But, if I saw an entire group of hard-nosed, hard-assed biker boys park their bikes, then try and pull off some "Rockets" moves with the kickstands and putting their feet down, I'd honestly giggle my ass off (then run before they jumped me)...it just seemed too silly...sure, it would be hard and take practice to do poop like that, but why in the hell would "cool" guys/gals even think they needed to do that poop to impress others?  Really?

Sorry if that offends anyone...I just didn't see it as something I'd like to be a part of...it really took away from the sport of riding, and it felt like a damn music video on two wheels...

Okay...I'm off my soapbox now...whew...
soapbox.gif

Go ahead...I'm ready to take the hits now...
director.gif
It is Ok to be on your Soap box. Nobody else liked it anyway.

ok ok i think that everyone agrees the movie was highly lame but there has not been a good movie with sportbikes in it so i would have to say at least that was the good part about it still think they need a different ending like a on the dvd make a alt ending where the busa smokes the 12 ......like in REAL LIFE !!!!
biggrin.gif

Actually there are some groups that roll like they did in the movie.. Colors, kickstand, etc. Even to the point of someone who heckles the other groups... The phrase most use is "SPITS', but its based on the "dozens" a game/training mechanism utilized to train people how to keep their cool when someon is talking negatively about them.

During bikeweek in Myrtle Beach we hosted a Meet and Greet/biker get together and had over 500 bikers there from all over the country and dozens of clubs. And there was a "spitting " contest ... For the most part "spitting" is a cultural thing. But most large motorcyle clubs have their own faternal quirks whether its spitting, tattoos, or guzzling beer, etc. As for the kickstands, which as a former marine thought was one of the coolest parts of the movie, was mostly a demonstration of discipline and club unity. A lot of clubs have presidents/captains, and some SGT of Arms ... or someone who is responsible for inspecting all the bikes before a group ride ---why??? Because riding in a large group can be more dangerous than riding solo. So bikes are inspected to make sure they are up to par, everyone has a legitimate license, tires has threads, etc etc. Basically I enjoyed the theatrics of it that, its mostly done for the BLING BLING factor... Still the movie sucked

Oh and alot of the people in the movie actually do ride. The Kid had never been on a bike before (maybe thats why he's had the half face helmet and hanky
laugh.gif
Can't remember whether kid rock rids or not...But still the movie sucked on most levels

I think all you hayabusa.org guys should make your own movie...show everyone what life as a biker really is...

(sit at computer and check hayabusa.org...go to work...check email...check board...take pic of bike/self...post pics...polish bike...ride to get milk for the kids...maybe a pack of cigarettes...put bike away...sit at computer again)

biggrin.gif

I'm teasing...really...

jump9.gif

I think all you hayabusa.org guys should make your own movie...show everyone what life as a biker really is...

(sit at computer and check hayabusa.org...go to work...check email...check board...take pic of bike/self...post pics...polish bike...ride to get milk for the kids...maybe a pack of cigarettes...put bike away...sit at computer again)

biggrin.gif

I'm teasing...really...

jump9.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
More truth to that than I'm willing to admit
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm teasing...really...

jump9.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 More truth to that than I'm willing to admit  
cool.gif
No worries!  It's like that for us all (that are willing to admit it!)  Wouldn't have all these friends if all we did was ride?!  

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now where in the world would you put milk for the kids on a Busa. I barely have room to put my cell phone and a pair of sun glasses......

Pretty stupid and unrealistic. I was not suprised though. One look at the cast of actors and it was obvious prior to viewing it that it had no creative merit.

Back