biker boyz craigslist

here is Smoke's bike
smoke.jpg

Not a big fan of the paint scheme but the Biker's Boyz movie was no better then the Fast & Furious movies IMO. They were both iconic for the time period but they both sucked.

That was the best biker movie I ahve ever seen
Fiction? yes!
But entertaing and good riding
If you don't like "urban" movies then you wouldnt like this

Please oh please God tell me you are joking! There is only ONE movie and I repeat ONE MOVIE worse than Biker Boyz.

That movie is Torque.

Go watch Faster, a real movie about bikes.. Heck, I'd rather watch Cool As Ice than Biker Boyz or Torque..

That was the best biker movie I ahve ever seen
Fiction? yes!
But entertaing and good riding
If you don't like "urban" movies then you wouldnt like this
Hate to burst your bubble but this movie was made after a true story. I met "Smoke"(pokey is his real club name) in San Diego and while a few of the parts were exaggerated, it was exactly like the scene I experienced when I was in Cali.

Hate to burst your bubble but this movie was made after a true story. I met "Smoke"(pokey is his real club name) in San Diego and while a few of the parts were exaggerated, it was exactly like the scene I experienced when I was in Cali.

I was referring to the dirt road drag race scene that was total fiction. I love the movie that and Belly are two of my favorites. Torque I couldn't even make it through.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Please oh please God tell me you are joking! There is only ONE movie and I repeat ONE MOVIE worse than Biker Boyz.

That movie is Torque.

Go watch Faster, a real movie about bikes.. Heck, I'd rather watch Cool As Ice than Biker Boyz or Torque..

So your sayin "Cool As Ice" is a good movie? I agree:laugh:

I still can't stand the look of the stainless round muzzy can after all these years. Talk about an exhaust too small for the bike.

Back