Bike Stolen- Ann Arbor, Mi

Good luck man.

Im lucky enough to have not dealt with this situation yet but with the way our society is going i have a feeling its going to be increasing more and more.

man i hate seeing these kind of post's, stupid thieves, sorry for your loss

You should post on craig`s list as well, Start checking bike nights in your area, and ask about Busa parts for sale. Good luck.

Man, I'm sorry to hear this. I used to live in A2, and I guess it was a lot safer for bikes back then. ??? I absolutely hate thieves. I hope all goes well for you!

sorry to hear of your loss, especially right after getting a new mod, must hurt! By the way, did you have any theft deterrent devices attached? Were the handle bars locked? Do you think an alarm or alarmed wheel lock would have helped out?

I never leave my bike unattended in public areas.. Never. Too many dirtbags!!

Hope u get it back, bro. If not, youll find another! :)

That is the biggest reason I got out of my apartment and into a house with a garage.........and a shotgun ready to work

I'm offering $500 for my bike back and $500 more for a conviction. AA isn't exactly a crime ridden area so luckily the police seem to actually be looking into it. UMPD seemed concerned even though it's an AAPD case. People at work are very surprised that this would happen in Ann Arbor especially back in an out of the way place. Luckily I still have a truck to commute with.
Posted via Mobile Device

Been through it too... I had a two day old custom seat and a three day old full exhaust system on my SV650 before it was jacked. Putting a grand into the bike and to have it stolen just killed me.

After about three days... I didn't want it back. The local PD became aware of its whereabouts FOUR years later when someone was trying to register a motorcycle that was using my frame, but not the engine. The guy was registering it in Florida! (It was stolen near Cleveland Ohio) Local PD wanted to know if I wanted the frame back. I told them my insurance company owned it! Hahaha :laugh:

I'd be more devastated if BB got ripped because I've put SO many hours into riding and modding her.

Good Luck finding her! Think about this... You know the girl in high school you loved, but dumped you? At that moment, you didn't think you could go on living without her. How do you feel about it now?

Back