Bike Stolen- Ann Arbor, Mi

SpeedFiend

Registered
Well, between 9pm when I got home from my test ride with the new exhaust, and 7:30AM this morning, somoene took it. Az plate #AE66. Orange/Black. More than a bit annoyed at the moment.[\

Keep an eye out for stock parts and the Yoshi system I just put on in the Detroit area.

DSCN1464.jpg

Literally taken last night.

Keep the hope alive. A friend of mine had his SV-1000 stolen from his home, turned up almost a year later at a salvage yard with just some minor damage to it. He ended up selling it for more than he paid for it.

Holy crap, man...I was just reading your thread last night about the new exhaust. I know exactly how you feel as I had also lost a bike to thieves. Best of luck.

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN thieves!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they get caught and rot in a foreign prison where bad things happen to their genitals and bungholes...

I need to dig up the VIN. Luckily, I had comprehensive insurance on it, so I'll be in the market to replace it if it isn't found. It was parked in a fairly secluded place where only apartment tenants go except for this guy with a truck/trailer to pick up shopping carts people bring over from the Kroger up the street. Very suspicious especially since he stopped behind me for a second while I was working on it last night. Gonna go talk to Kroger about that one. You'd think a person wouldn't be dumb enough to steal an Arizona vehicle considering our gun laws :firing:

The guy from Kroger doesn't appear to be from Kroger. I think he just sells the carts back to them. It's also a college community. It's across the street from campus, and there's always someone coming or going... even at 3am. I'm gonna blanket the place with flyers and see if anyone saw anything.

Yeah, if it were up to me, a short piece of rope and a tall tree are all you'd need to deal with them.

Called Kroger, and AAPD was there this morning. Good to see they didn't just file the case.

Never good news to hear about a bike being ripped. I had one stolen a few years back so I know just how much it sucks.

Best of luck finding it!

Back