**stolen** 2003 sv 1000 **stolen**

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
A good friend of mine had his blue 2003 SV 1000 stolen from his property last night. This is in the Warner Robins (10 miles south of Macon) area in middle Georgia. Please keep an eye out for it as it is not a very common motorcycle, especially with the high mount exhaust.

Any question or concerns, please shoot me an email at Sous04S4@yahoo.com

Thanks

2003 SV1000N.jpg

He lives off of Corder Road between Watson and Russell. It is a shame as he has wanted a V-twin bike like this for quite a while. He was planning to take it up to the Dragon for our annual trip this October, hopefully he still will.

As I said in the original post. It is a pretty rare bike based on the mods and the color. Thanks for keeping an eye out for us.

We do too! I guarantee if we see it on the road one day when we are out and about on our bikes, they will have a hard time losing us.

Bike was recovered today by Atlanta PD and is in decent shape considering. Of course, the ignition is busted out, along with the tail lock and the gas tank lock. New ones on Ebay being bought right now.

Also, it was laid down at a low rate of speed, thank goodness for frame sliders. There is minor road rash on the right side and muffler. All in all, my buddy was very happy to get the bike back as it only had liability insurance on it.

That's awsome man. Glad to hear that. Hope the bastids got what was coming to them. The minor things can be fixed. I know your boy is happy know.

Bike was recovered today by Atlanta PD and is in decent shape considering. Of course, the ignition is busted out, along with the tail lock and the gas tank lock. New ones on Ebay being bought right now.

Also, it was laid down at a low rate of speed, thank goodness for frame sliders. There is minor road rash on the right side and muffler. All in all, my buddy was very happy to get the bike back as it only had liability insurance on it.

Good deal, what happened to the theft, did they catch them?

They caught the guy trying to sell the bike. He was a felon already, and would not give up the name of the individuals that stole it. Although, he is in prison now according to the law enforcement.

Alright good to hear someone actually got their bike back :thumbsup:, and that the thief was caught. Although I think in cases like this the person who's property was stolen should have the right to take any property of equal value from the thief as well in order to pay for the damages caused.

I agree, although he is just happy that it is home. We managed to get it running after screwing with the smashed up ignition. So, a few pieces replaced and it will be on the road again.

If you can get it post the guys name. Full name and post it on all the sites. Yeah I had an airboat stolen except the guy did not know that I would hunt for it two weeks straight day and night yep I found him he has just about paid for it all back now has a fellon record and you dont want to see what he looks like after we caught him:whistle:

If you can get it post the guys name. Full name and post it on all the sites. Yeah I had an airboat stolen except the guy did not know that I would hunt for it two weeks straight day and night yep I found him he has just about paid for it all back now has a fellon record and you dont want to see what he looks like after we caught him:whistle:

I want to see :laugh:

Back