Bigger-busa down, bike totaled

Sorry to hear of your accident,and get well soon...Find out from insurance co. how much to buy it back,and lmk....

Thanks guys! it means alot to me to hear the kind words, thoughts and prayers. there have been some deep, introspective in the past few days on my life, familyand friends. healing is slow.
i will be offering all the extra parts i have left and any money obtained will be used for medical bills and missed income as i dont have health insurance, just bike insurance thank god.
The parts i can think of off hand are as follows: low miles rear rim, tire assembly, perfect condition passenger seat (thank god i was alone at the time!) scratched hump (Black), Bike stand with wheels, this is the type that goes into the bottom of the forks and you tilt it up to raise the front end.
i'll post pics of all these items soon with details on the manufacturers and model numbers.

<!--EDIT|Bigger-Busa
Reason for Edit: "tired"|1144688245 -->

haya_crash_rim_500.jpg

you can see how the rear of the bike has been twisted up and over.

<!--EDIT|Bigger-Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144436296 -->

haya_crashed_rightside_800.jpg

So sorry about you and the bike, prayers for a speedy recovery....... where in CT are you from?

Thanks guys! it means alot to me to hear the kind words, thoughts and prayers. there have been some deep, introspective in the past few days on my life, familyand friends. healing is slow.
i will be offering all the extra parts i have left and any money obtained will be used for medical bills and missed income as i dont have health insure, just bike insurance thank god.
The parts i can think of off hand are as follows: low miles rear rim, tire assembly, barely used OEM swingarm, perfect condition passenger seat (thank god i was alone at the time!) scratched hump (Black), Brand new sport saddle bags with central bag that covers passenger seat, will work on most sport bikes, with rain covers and all mounting straps. Used magnetic tank bag with map section, huge central storage area that expands and two side pockets. i'll post pics of all these items soon with details on the manufacturers and model numbers.
I'm glad that ur able to take these photos!!
Instead of someone taking them for u!!!!!

Yes please send me a pm, when ur ready to sell the parts.
So I know theres a post up

Hope ur doin well, take care

Here is a kinda far away picture of the bike with the OEM rear end and the saddle bags with central bag all installed. these are real nice. i will get better pics of all the remaining busa items for everyone to check out when i get them gathered together.

hayabusa_apple_CT_600.jpg

swing arms rear support brackets have been broken right off and the lowering links have had the bolt pulled right thru them. The chain adjusting bolt has been crushed and bent.

haya_crash_support_500.jpg

i also have a Scorpio SR-i500 motorcycle alarm remote thats in good shape. it is the little "cell phone" like device that you control the alarm with and it displays all the functions of the alarm. it vibrates/sounds alarm when bike is touched. this is programable to other SR-i500 alarms. my base alarm unit is wasited.

This is a pic of the scratched up hump and perfect passenger seat that i have availble. The top of the hump is scratched from the accedent but not cracked. The bottom is perfect. The passenger seat is in new, perfect condition. Best offer, will sell seperate or together. (also the hump has been notched to fit around the "holy sh*t bar" while installed)

<!--EDIT|Bigger-Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144606930 -->

haya_hump_pass_seat_500.jpg

DAMN! 100 mph into the BACK of a CAR, the bike
in THAT kinda shape...

AND YOU'RE UP AND AROUND TAKING PICTURES,

you've gotta be RELATED TO SUPERMAN...

take care of yourself man!

you can see that the bike is actualy twisted. And yes thats the battery sitting there upside down and a out of place!

<!--EDIT|Bigger-Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144688023 -->

haya_crashed_top_500.jpg

Wow, that was a nasty one. Prayers to you and yours. God obviously has a plan for you to be here so I'm quite sure He will fund it as well. Keep up the faith and all else will follow...

Don't know how I missed this thread.......... glad to see you're still with us..

Looking at the mess your bike was left in there is no way in the world you would think anyone walk away from that one...............

That's some angel, you have sitting on your shoulder..........
wink.gif

Back