Bigger-busa down, bike totaled

Bigger-Busa

Registered
sunday night too fast on long sweeping turn. car stopped to make left. hit car in rear, right bumper area. the impact crushed the bike. the rear bumper and trunk smashed, ripped quarter panel off. body stopped 75 feet from the car. head (was wearing full face helmut and still got major head and face trama),semi-amputated finger, leg injuries, both knees, ankles and chest inuries. dont think ever ride again.

<!--EDIT|Bigger-Busa
Reason for Edit: "oxycodine"|1144272211 -->

haya_crashed_13.jpg

Sorry to hear the bad news Bigger-Busa . Keep that chin up ! I had a similar accident in 93 and swore I'd never ride again , yet here I am . Pain fades away with time .
wink.gif

sunday night too fast on long sweeping turn. car stopped to make left. hit car in rear, right bumper area. the impact crushed the bike. the rear bumper and trunk smashed, ripped quarter panel off. body stopped 75 feet from the car. head (was wearing full face helmut and still got major head and face trama),semi-amputated finger, leg injuries, both knees, ankles and chest inuries. dont think ever ride again.
I hit a school bus at 75 mph

1 week in the hospital, broken ribs, internal bleeding..

back on a bike as soon as I got it back out of the shop..

My suggestion... get back on a bike as soon as you can. Dont have to keep it.. dont have to continue riding...

But get back on one and at least take it for a nice easy day ride... if you dont.. that fear will stay bottled up inside and the longer you go the worse it will get...

Just my .02

glad you are alive to post about it....

Wow. Sounds like your pretty messed up. At least you can type. Hope you heal quickly. Good luck with your recovery.

Second what Thrasherfox did. I got thrown from a horse years ago and have never been back on one. I don't regret it but it's still a major fear for me.

--Wag--

BB, man words can't say how sorry I am to hear this. Just take care of yourself and try to get back on just to say you did. Thank God you're still around dude. Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

Grab.

Prayers Sent Brother.

Take Care of Yourself.... and let us know if we can do anything for you and / or your family.

Hey, you survived and are well enough to sit in front of a computer today! Give your body some time to heal. Take it easy bro!

My lord....at least your alive....the crash sounds bad...give yourself some time to heal and maybe later you will feel like ride'in again...prayers are with you.
smile.gif

Man! Thank God you are still alive. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Tom.

Sorry to hear about this man. I hope you get better and i hope you ride again. Gos to show ya guys leave the speed at the track. I know were all guilty of bumpin off triple digits on the street but its to much risk

My suggestion... get back on a bike as soon as you can. Dont have to keep it.. dont have to continue riding...

But get back on one and at least take it for a nice easy day ride... if you dont.. that fear will stay bottled up inside and the longer you go the worse it will get...
+1. I crashed a few years ago in a corner. Not as bad as yours, but 12 weeks to recover. First thing I did was get on the bike and complete the corner that I messed up. If I couldn't have done that, I doubt I'd be riding today.

Hope you get better soon. We've all had a bad accident or two I know I have and it spooked me for a couple of years but like a junky I had to get my fix, long story short you'll end up riding again.

Back