Big Thanks to: luvmybusa & VaBusa

IMXCITD

Registered
Just wanted to say a huge "Thanks"!! to luvmybusa (Mike) and Vabusa (Michelle) for all of their help recently. About a year ago I had decided to get back into riding and signed up for the motorcycle safety course and had a deposit on a brand new busa in West Virginia. For whatever reason cancelled the class and the bike. Fast forward to this year.....I stopped by to see and old friend of mine and he has a super sweet '02 silver/grey busa that is pimped and super clean! When I saw it...i thought.....I really like that bike and I have to do this! So..I signed up for the coures again and actually took it this time....completed and got my motorcycle endorsement to my driver lic. and started looking for bikes. I decided to go w the old bodystyle to ease back into riding and because I really liked it! Found about 6 '02 silver/grey combos's across the country. Some were overpriced and some not very clean. Ended up finding one outside of Chicage that has alot of potential. Bought it and was working on getting it down to Virginia. Before I went w a transport company I posted here several times just on the off chance that somebody was headed anywhere from the north down south. My lucky day....as luvmybusa was headin down to VAbusa's house and he would transport the bike for me. He went out of his way and transported the bike down to Michelle's house where she has kept it for me until I could pick it up this past Saturday.

I can't thank these two people enough for what they did for me!

Big "thanks" goes out to both of them!!

Bill

re: Big Thanks to: luvmybusa & VaBusa

Hey, just glad to help Bill!! Pretty funny, you buy a Busa, Mike wants a pit bull I'm fostering, I give up a dog and gain a bike :laugh:

You have no idea how often I eyed the chrome wheels and that adjustable kickstand, thinking "hrmm, Caesar needs that!" :rofl:

So great to finally meet you and thanks for your gift to me, completely unnecessary but very appreciated :beerchug: Get your buddy with the cool Busa hauler on the oRg :thumbsup:

See you this spring/summer for some riding!!!

I have to agree. They are 2 very super people.

This is why I love this place

Hey, where are the pics? ??? :laugh: Glad you finally got your bike bro. :beerchug:

Hey, where are the pics? ??? :laugh: Glad you finally got your bike bro. :beerchug:

I wish I had taken some! His buddy had one cool trailer, Busa painted on every side...with my kids hovering and being, well, kids, I didn't think to stop and take some pics *sigh*

Bill got to see "the sticks" where I live though :laugh: Whole lotta nothing there, but it is quiet :thumbsup:

nice pics.... "both of you"

:laugh:

There are tons of great people on here and that is why I keep coming back to this site!1:thumbsup:

As usual...a heartwarming .oRg tale.

Well done, Q & Mikey!

:beerchug:

Congratulations on getting the bike...Kudo's to the facilitators (spelling?)...That is super cool guys...2hip

Back