HMF Big Bird Info/Pics?

T5eater

Registered
Does anyone by chance have pics of a Carbon or Polished Aluminum Big Bird on a Silver/Grey 03 (or even 02) Busa? I am roughly 90% certain that I am going to order the Big Bird here in a week or so. Can't decide whether to go with Carbon or Aluminum (most likely polished). Ive been searching for months, and just barely today found a vid/sound clip of the Big Bird. Still haven't been able to find many pictures of a bike with this Exhaust. Being that I haven't seen any pictures of it on a Silver/Grey I can't decide which I think would look better.

Also, does anyone know offhand how much The Motorhead can get these for? I was just quoted prices by PipeCity and am not sure how they compare to hi. They quoted me $925 to my door for the Big Bird with Carbon can, and $850 for aluminum (not polished). Are these prices good? Average?

Damn man, I wish I knew. I've noticed quite a few people on this board from around the Austin and Dallas area. Would be nice to have a Busa ride around your area. My girlfriend lives in Austin, and I go there pretty regular. Even had Johnnycheese to tune and custom map my PC.
cool.gif
I've talked to Jester0769 (Josh) and we're planning to hook up sometime soon. Would be nice to hook up with all the guys.

Brian

Let me know if you guys get a ride together. I'd be down if I can get the free time. I'm actually about 1 1/2 miles from JohnnyCheese in Pflugerville, but Austin, TX is easier to explain.

I use to live right off grand ave around the corner from Windemir(sp) elementry school on Copperhead drive
But on that side of Grand ave it's Round Rock

There was someone who just put a dual high mount HMF system on a blue/silver. Polished pipes. I think it was pipefighter. Very nice looking system.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094899091 -->

go down to Woods and they have a 00 Busa with a 1397 Cheese motor in it for sale with a Bigbird. go listen to it.
Sweet. Thanks John. I hope to order the Big Bird this week (think I'm going to go with Carbon can). I think I'll probably just bring you the bike, have you install the pipe, and also Map it for me while you've got it.

Back