Big Ride???

BaybeBusa04

Registered
Hey Michelle...sorry I havent been on in forever!!! I know everyone misses my "question of the day"!!!!
Well I asked Paul if I could go on the ride and at first he was OK with it. But then he said it might not be a good idea. Because he said no one else was gonna have a passanger, and he doesnt want to he "in the back of the pack"! And I told him I have no problem with the speed, all I ask for is a little warning...you know a tap on the leg or something. But I think hes worried Im gonna get bored or tired. And to be honest I dont know how I would do on the ride. Now that all his friends have bought bikes, I can count on one hand the number of times I've been on the bike this summer. How sad is that???

Carrie

Oh yeah...and about us being married....my aunt says if you cook for him, clean for him and do is laundry...then yeah you're his wifey!! (minus my 2 carrot rock I want):p

You didn't hear it from me and I will deny ever posting this in the interest of peace and harmony in your home, but I kinda sorta heard from someone that he say, she say , he said that there just maybe might be other riders coming two-up
vader1.gif

Hey Carrie!

Did Paul tell you I called you "Cathy" too?! Jeez...I felt stupid...
blush.gif
As if assuming you two were married wasn't enough, then I go mess up the name...I was just too lazy to dig through the board to find facts, you know?
laugh.gif
I'm such a busy girl! Ha...

I'm with you...if you do all those things for Paul, with or without a ring, you're a GODDESS!

I'd been wondering where you'd disappeared though, and I was kind of afraid to ask for fear of finding out you'd kicked Paul to the curb or something...and I do miss the question of the day...beats the hell out of the religious discussions of late...
laugh.gif

I'm sorry to hear you won't be going along on Oct. 9th...I do believe there will be some 2-up, but as we all know, these rides often don't turn out like we'd planned and THOSE people might not even show up..
smile.gif
Maybe next time?

laugh.gif

Michelle....I'm gonna try to come. Maybe I can talk Paul into it.
Plus we'll have to see how I feel. My kidneys have been actin up these days and I was actually in the hospital last week. So it was kinda nice to come home to the message from you!!
I think everyone should talk Paul into letting me come!!!!!! Cause I wanna meet everyone!

xoxo
Carrie

Back