Beware of Zaino advertiser

Yeah, actually "cop" is an undercover term for a Zaino distributor. How much do ya need? ;) :D

I wondered why I became one 10 years ago!!!!:rock:
Busa Man, I read this right Bro? 2002 SE? What happened? I thought you were taking your time!

Got pics?

You do of course realize that now we have triplets...

MikeyUSF
Yourself
and Me .....Interesting...THree Freaking Musketeers...

Revlis....you are incredibly dysfunctional. Riding the midnight falcon at high speeds has once again overloaded your oxygen saturation in your brain causing high speed hypoxia. This results in the brain not working properly and silly jokes.

You should be banned from the forum for a time not to exceed 42 picoseconds.

Papaya....your sins are forgiven. Go thou...and sin no more.

For repentance, you must polish bullettrains busa for 1 year with Zaino (or pledge...whichever he prefers)

Revlis....you are incredibly dysfunctional.  Riding the midnight falcon at high speeds has once again overloaded your oxygen saturation in your brain causing high speed hypoxia.  This results in the brain not working properly and silly jokes.

You should be banned from the forum for a time not to exceed 42 picoseconds.
I think I am confused....I really am wondering if Hayabusa Man got hiumself a new ride and retired ole' Blue.

Use the Quote button next time for me would ya? That way my Speed Warped mind can keep up... :drool:

Later...

I am thinking you are refering to the imaginary Zaino man Dialog...not sure though...

Papaya......I think Cache is gonna pay you a pm visit when he sees that C word........may wanna edit it b4 then......quit gettin yerself in trouble dude. :super:

Back