A few pics

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
I did a Zaino thread touting its attributes a few days ago (without pics, shame on me) and took some hurried ones of my new Tobin...Went for spin and took the camera, I am a photo junkie, one day I'll get good at it.

I thought about looking a few pages back and posting my "Zanio pics" on that thread but what the heck, I'll just throw them all up here on this one.

I think all Busa's are beautiful but I must admit the '06 black is my personal favorite. It's not just the black, but that Phantom Grey all Zaino'd up...Sweet.

Well here goes, hope I don't overkill...

B1.jpg

B17.jpg

Phantom Grey, notice the Zaino shine and the tobin
B5.jpg

A little more Zaino magic
B4.jpg

Note me with the towel...it's not shinny is it
tounge.gif

B13.jpg

B12.jpg

A little more Tobin Magic
bowdown.gif

B10.jpg

My gurl has definately got it goin on...
B16.jpg

Wow... that looks really nice, dude. There are so many things I want to do to my New Busa. Right now, I am all about upgrading my brakes.

Nice, So give up the steps, you used to do the waxing

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149992793 -->

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Zaino

Unfortunately I did not use zxf flash cure as I wanted to try zaino before spending the doh. So I just bought some Z-5 (which they recently came out with Z-5 PRO) and some Z-6(Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray).

I used Z-5 (4 coats) with min. 24 hours inbetween and z-6 between coats.

I liked the results so I bought some Z-2.
(2) more coats of Z-2 with Z-6 in between coats and to finish.

And you can see the results...phenominal.

Zaino is highly reccomended.
I don't think I'll ever use anything else.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149995712 -->

Bike looks great! Makes me want to go out and show Bessie some lovin! We're going on a little ride today though, so wax job will hafta wait until tomorrow...

Back