ZAINO

With the the Train in favor, I know it works, but how much work is involved with using Zaino? How often do you apply? How much elbow greese, etc?

I just discovered something called Plexus, which is just a spray. i relly like it. Any feedback on it?

G

Personally, Thinker, I apply it every time I was the bike! In fact, probably 2 coats every time I wash the bike. It takes probably 10 - 15 minutes to apply, then wait an hour to remove, 15 to remove and apply the Z6 for enhancement. Not really that long!

Too long for me i'm affraid. i would really like to hear anyone who knows about Plexus. I was talking to a guy who races for Team Suzuki. His bike is a few years old, but looks soooooooooooo good. Then he told me that he has never washed it with water. He uses this spray, Plexus. It costs $8 a can, but spray and wipe is all you do.

I am tryining it now and very impressed.

thats what i use the zaino z6 for a quick spray and wipe
after each ride
the z2 and z5 are for when you wanna polish it like you would wax it

Thinker, the dealer that sold me my Volusia owns a Gixxer 1000 and uses Plexus. He says that's all he uses. In fact, he uses it as an air freshener in his house! He likes it, but that's all I know about it. Sorry, I'm stuck on Zaino!

We use Plexus on aircraf canopies. Personal preference is all it is

HAS ANY ONE EVER TRIED S100 THEY SELL GREAT STUFF FOR YOUR DETAIL AND NOT TO COSTLY THEY MAKE A SPRAY ON WAX THAT YOU USE ON YOUR ENTIRE BIKE,THIS ALSO WORKS WONDERS ON CHROME AND IT LEAVES NO WHITE CRUD,I GOT CAUGHT IN THE RAIN A FEW DAYS AGO AND THE RAIN WATER BEADED OFF MY BIKE LIKE IT WAS COVERED IN RAIN X ALSO GREAT FOR IN BETWEEN WASHING
baaa.gif

Yeah ... I use S100 now and it is great, but even I'm switching over to Zaino for this riding season. I also use Plexus for only for my windscreen,mirrors, lamp lens, helmet and helmet visor ... good stuff.

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

Ok I'm gonna order it after years of testimonials from you guys... then I'm getting off the site before i go broke -----NOT!

I have found that if you smear Elmers glue all over your Busa, you can later peal it off and eat it. Just like first grade.

prodphoto.gif

What? No one but me ate glue and paste in first grade? I think your holding back.

Plexus is great stuff and it is what you should use to clean "plastic". I use it on my face shield on my helmet and on the windscreen & the gauges on my bike. It is awesome stuff. As for the fairing Plexus is good for a quick wipe down but I have never seen anything about is being a protectant for the paint. Be Careful about overspray on the floor - it can leave it very slippery!

Lookin' good, Blu! That Zaino is the bomb! Makes we want to go put a coat on mine!

IT SHINES EVEN BETTER IN PERSON... I HAVE BETTER PICS(THAT SHOWS AN AWESOME SHINE.) BUT CANT GET THEM TO POST... IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THEM SMALLER AND POST I WOULD BE HAPPY TO EMAIL THEM TO U TO POST. PM ME

BTW IT SHINED GOOD BEFORE WITH MAGUIRES... EVEN BETTER WITH THE ZAINO.

Back