bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Well after hearing all about zaino on the trans am boards I use to be a member on, and after hearing about on this site, I finally ordered some today to try it out. Hopefully I will have as good results as you all have had. Told my wife I was getting it for her mustang which has really bad water spots on the roof that no other wax will take off.
wink.gif
But I actually got it for the busa.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

BT, your posts about Zano led me to the best thing I ever did to my paint ! I hit her all the time with nothing but Zano, and the results are noticed by everyone that sees her !!

Thanks for enlightening me !

Without a doubt Zaino is the shiat !! Bike looks good man ... thanks for the pics!!
Oh come on guys really. I have been running my own detail shop for 10 years and i can tell you that i can make anyone of your bikes look just as good as you claim your zaino does.

Its not the product its how you use it. Meguiars along with a few others make a really nice poolish...

Without a doubt Zaino is the shiat !! Bike looks good man ... thanks for the pics!!
Oh come on guys really.  I have been running my own detail shop for 10 years and i can tell you that i can make anyone of your bikes look just as good as you claim your zaino does.

Its not the product its how you use it.  Meguiars along with a few others make a really nice poolish...
No, you can't...
rock.gif
I've painted and detailed both professionally and on the side since I was around 17 years old and I thought the same thing until I tried Zaino. I was the absolute worst skeptic on the LS1 board where I first heard of it. I ordered the stuff to be able to shoot it down as not bein' any better than anything else, just like you're claimin'. Hate to say it but I was wrong and so are you unless you're usin' somethin' new that I haven't tried from Meguiars or the others.

Nothing else I have tried lasts as long, looks as crystal clear and deep, is any easier to use, or repels as much dust (as greaseless) as Zaino.
wink.gif

Snake oil pusher! Don't you ever give it up BT?!
tounge.gif

The pumpkin Busa is looking great! Thanks to BT to turning all of us lemmings on to Zaino...I've got a bottle in the shed...it's been used on my Busa and my car...it's good stuff!
biggrin.gif

Snake oil pusher!  Don't you ever give it up BT?!
tounge.gif

The pumpkin Busa is looking great!  Thanks to BT to turning all of us lemmings on to Zaino...I've got a bottle in the shed...it's been used on my Busa and my car...it's good stuff!  
biggrin.gif
Nah, can't give up. Zaino pays me too well.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.. damn.. hold ..on i gotta go to the garage and look and monsta. to check my zaino job... lol just kiding.
biggrin.gif

Das schweet!
super.gif
I'm sure you will agree with me on this, too... As great as Zaino'd paint looks in pics, they honestly don't do the wet look of Zaino justice. I've never really been able to get a shot that REALLY depicted the true depth and gloss of Zaino. Pimpbike agreed that my busa looked even better in person when we met and rode Cheaha.
wink.gif

No paint will ever be slicker (without bein' greasy/oily) than freshly clayed and Zaino'd paint, period!
wink.gif
I agree! I don't have the best camera in the world, but I can't get a shot that really shows how good the bike looks!

wink.gif

when I was a newbie here I recommended and praised Zaino as an excellent product to try. I was called a shill for Zaino. I was accused of workin' for Zaino. I was accused of tryin' to sell Zaino. I was called a snake oil pusher... It got to the point that I actually got pissed and said fug it.
I remember that!

LOL

zaino says the 2ml bottle is enough for 30oz of z2 which is 2 bottles. so 1/2 blue bottle per z2 bottle.
rock.gif

Back