ZAINO

What?  No one but me ate glue and paste in first grade?  I think your holding back.
I let it dry on my hands and peeled it off... but I didn't EAT it!
drooling3.gif

Alright, you guys twisted my arm...I usually use Honda spray cleaner/polish, but I'm gonna try Zaino and see what its like. I just ordered the Z1, Z2, and Z6.

The ZFX actually eliminates the need for the Z1. It gets mixed in with the Z2 when you are prepping the polish for the bike/car. Also make sure you are using 100% cotton towels made in the U.S.A. I didn't believe it, but other towels will leave scratches!

Yeah, I know about the towels thing, I have good ones for my car. so ZFX? alright, I'm gonna try and change the order...thanks a lot for the info.

The ZFX comes in a little (I mean really little) black bottle along with 4 2 liter bottles for mixing.

I just wrote them an email to see if they can change my order since its already after their business hours...thanks for all the help BigBSBusa.

Not that you can't pick most of the other waxes up in the store, but since Zaino is a mail-order item I think the service is great. I placed an order on Sunday and had the products on Tuesday morning! Can't get much better than that!

Back