New Pics of the Beast and Gear

chowan24

Registered
So I got a few mods....Vortex Sliders, Black Powder Coated Fairing Screens, Two Bros M2 Cans,and Jet-Hot Coated Ceramic black Mid-Pipes and Headers.  Top Gun Undertail painted Phantom Grey Metallic (YHF) will be here the 20th of July. Phantom Grey Metallic (YHF) Inners will be here next week.Tommorrow I am suppose to pick up my Ostrich Skin Seats. Yes you heard it correct Ostrich, Call Me Crazy....Enjoy....Big Shout to E-Racer for the 05 Stock Headers, Mid-Pipes, and Cans for a whopping $50....

<!--EDIT|chowan24
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121353565 -->

IMG_0385_2.JPG

Yes, Jet-Hot Coated Black Ceramic Mid-Pipes and Headers(Inside and Outside). You wouldn't believe how cool the bike runs now....The sound of the M2's are Unreal and they look wicked....

<!--EDIT|chowan24
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121344067 -->

IMG_0381_2.JPG

Not sure on the gear. I'd have to see it a few more a pics to make up my mind, I think...
tounge.gif

Dude, I love the bike. Those two brother's pipes just do so much as far as appearance, and from what I've read and heard, for performance, too...very nice.
smile.gif

chowan24
Professional Pilot

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:4.84

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Jet-Hot Coated Black Ceramic Mid-Pipes and Headers(Inside and Outside). You wouldn't believe how cool the bike runs now....The sound of the M2's are Unreal and they look wicked.... [/QUOTE]

Ditto on that, I had my 01 header and mid pipes ceramic coated by Jet-Hot too, also nice modz you have there,Playa .
super.gif

chowan24
Professional Pilot

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:4.84

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Jet-Hot Coated Black Ceramic Mid-Pipes and Headers(Inside and Outside). You wouldn't believe how cool the bike runs now....The sound of the M2's are Unreal and they look wicked....  

Ditto on that, I had my 01 header and mid pipes ceramic coated by Jet-Hot too, also nice modz you have there,Playa .
super.gif
[/QUOTE]
Oh Yeah Jet-Hot is serious....Great Mod

damn man, when u mod, u do it all at once don't u?  Sweet ride.
The Funny part is all my mods came in Spuratically. Everything was back ordered. I've had the sliders on for awhile, and the fairing screens. I just recieved my cans 4 days ago and helmetabout 2 wks ago/Jacket I recieved 4 days ago. i've been waiting for my seats for a week now, and my undertail is still on order. I was just to lazy to take pics as my mods came in. Yesterday I got off my lazy A$$ and took a couple of pics...

Back