The Beast has new treats....

bowdown.gif

Looks great...nice mods, but please tell me that the cable and lock to that pipe against the wall isn't your only theft prevention.  If so, I would bet dollars to doughnuts it will eventually be stolen.  Put the mod money into theft prevention.
Kryptonite Cable, 2 Kryptonite disc locks, Scorpio SRi500 Alarm w/ all the goodies, a cover, 2 cars, Bully U-Lock on the driveway gate, 6.5 ft. tall driveway gate, and Abus padlock w/ chain also on the driveway gate.  I'm covered.
Do you remember the movie "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" where he had like hundreds of chains oon his bicycle, he thought he was good too ................... till his bike came up missing. I hope it works for ya, but bike thieves now are smart as hell and real crafty bout how to get something they didn't pay for.

I got a buddy tha got his R6 lifted from a locked position similar to yours. His bike made it to Vegas, where some jackazz still had old buddy's Texas plates on it. He got it back 6 months later, and the fugger who bought it had to pay him restitution for buying stolen shid, and he got 5 or 6 years probation.

Looks great...nice mods, but please tell me that the cable and lock to that pipe against the wall isn't your only theft prevention.  If so, I would bet dollars to doughnuts it will eventually be stolen.  Put the mod money into theft prevention.
Kryptonite Cable, 2 Kryptonite disc locks, Scorpio SRi500 Alarm w/ all the goodies, a cover, 2 cars, Bully U-Lock on the driveway gate, 6.5 ft. tall driveway gate, and Abus padlock w/ chain also on the driveway gate.  I'm covered.
Do you remember the movie "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" where he had like hundreds of chains oon his bicycle, he thought he was good too ................... till his bike came up missing. I hope it works for ya, but bike thieves now are smart as hell and real crafty bout how to get something they didn't pay for.

I got a buddy tha got his R6 lifted from a locked position similar to yours. His bike made it to Vegas, where some jackazz still had old buddy's Texas plates on it. He got it back 6 months later, and the fugger who bought it had to pay him restitution for buying stolen shid, and he got 5 or 6 years probation.
Thieves are dumbasses....

wow.gif
Damn! That's all?
laugh.gif

My thoughts exactly. That pipe would be EASY to cut through.

Nice looking bike, though!

--Wag--

My thoughts exactly.  That pipe would be EASY to cut through.

Nice looking bike, though!

--Wag--
Thieves would have to cut that pole in less than 3 sec standing still to get around the motion sensor, but hey if they want it they can come take there chance @ 5-10 yrs. w/ Bubba bangin them in the a$$ cage....HA HA

Nice additions! I bought the same hugger from masdenproductions on Ebay. Mine was a pretty poor fit, but I like the look. How did you mount the right side? I didn't want to drill the swing arm for screws. Did you?

Nice additions!  I bought the same hugger from masdenproductions on Ebay.  Mine was a pretty poor fit, but I like the look.  How did you mount the right side?  I didn't want to drill the swing arm for screws.  Did you?
No idea how it is mounted my friend. Rollie "The Magical" Mechanic did it all. I'll ask him tommorow how he mounted it. My bike is back in the shop getting 24 Blue LED's installed....

Very good then...that's what I like to hear, uh read..uh, you know what I mean dammit!

Back