Gretchen making some Progress

Oh and do you want to trade wheels Val
smile.gif
Yah know something - I love your wheels, but...in all honesty I will keep mine. When doing mods I have learned one thing, and that is be happy with what you get - for better or worse I think the saying is.

$1000.00 or $3000.00 for wheels is a lot of cash, and a person better be really happy with whatever he or she lays their money down on. Now...that being said....I love your wheels....I didnt realize your's were gold also...or did I...yopu have the Mav's---right
rock.gif
Im at work and sick as a dog right now, so I dont have much of a clue about anything.

Hey grab...Ive never seen a full picture of your bike...how about posting a pic for me...I know you have some tasty items on her.
Val, I sent you some to your email. I didn't want to threadjack. I couldn't find very current ones I don't think I sent you any with m Gilles adjusters and lifts installed. Grab.
grab, you bike looks sweet....very nice. Im hoping my NWS and MR stuff comes in this week from Charles...bike should really start comming together after those parts arrive.

Dont worry about thread jacking, heck if this thread can help out anyone looking to do some mods, and we can give some helpful input, than I consider that a good thing.

Oh, I changed out my stock pads to the EBC HH pads today, and the process went pretty smooth. First time I did the change, and think I could do the fronts in about 10 minutes now. Heres the funny thing, the Haynes manual says not to clean the brakes with anything that contains "Petroluem Distalets" (sp), and I looked on the back of my bottle of break cleaner and found the petroleum as the main ingredient...so I used rubbing alachol as a cleaning liquid.

Like I said before if anyone needs some pictures of the install process of any of the mods I did, just ask...I have a pretty good photo diary going if this helps anyone.

Oh and do you want to trade wheels Val
smile.gif
Yah know something - I love your wheels, but...in all honesty I will keep mine. When doing mods I have learned one thing, and that is be happy with what you get - for better or worse I think the saying is.

$1000.00 or $3000.00 for wheels is a lot of cash, and a person better be really happy with whatever he or she lays their money down on. Now...that being said....I love your wheels....I didnt realize your's were gold also...or did I...yopu have the Mav's---right
rock.gif
Im at work and sick as a dog right now, so I dont have much of a clue about anything.

Hey grab...Ive never seen a full picture of your bike...how about posting a pic for me...I know you have some tasty items on her.
Val, I sent you some to your email. I didn't want to threadjack. I couldn't find very current ones I don't think I sent you any with m Gilles adjusters and lifts installed. Grab.
grab, you bike looks sweet....very nice. Im hoping my NWS and MR stuff comes in this week from Charles...bike should really start comming together after those parts arrive.

Dont worry about thread jacking, heck if this thread can help out anyone looking to do some mods, and we can give some helpful input, than I consider that a good thing.

Oh, I changed out my stock pads to the EBC HH pads today, and the process went pretty smooth. First time I did the change, and think I could do the fronts in about 10 minutes now. Heres the funny thing, the Haynes manual says not to clean the brakes with anything that contains "Petroluem Distalets" (sp), and I looked on the back of my bottle of break cleaner and found the petroleum as the main ingredient...so I used rubbing alachol as a cleaning liquid.

Like I said before if anyone needs some pictures of the install process of any of the mods I did, just ask...I have a pretty good photo diary going if this helps anyone.
I sent Charles an email asking about the hugger and he said if there's no problems with customs, he'll have em this week.

Got the +1 rising links on - I can tell there is a difference in the way the bike stands now compared to stock. I posted a before (top) & After (bottom) photo showing the difference.

Photos arn't great, but Im not a professional photographer, so give me a break. Anyhow - Want to say thanks to Camaroguy72 for swinging me an excellent deal on the links & his input on how to get the job done.

Stock Links
www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

+1 Links

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139654982 -->

pretty cool bro...
can you still get your feet down ok, how tall are you, it looks a lot higher.
i lowerd mine an inch and still couldnt get mine down, haha
tounge.gif

Schweet!
super.gif
This is the year I'll be modding my 05. Been gathering parts and ideas but I dont have near the list that you've built up. WOW!

Update:

Just got word from Charles (StreetnTrack) that the Magical Racing Gear is enroute & NWS should be comming in the near future
cool.gif

Just talked to the owner at CZ & a little tid-bitt on all the CZ wheels for the Busa. CZ use's 4 bearings for both front & rear. Secondly, Torque settings for front and rear axel is 50% of OEM specs...thus 50-NM front and rear torque specs. Follow OEM guidelines for sprockets and rotors for torque settings. I guess with the 4 bearing setup, the OEM torque specs are not necessary and not recomended. GoldenChild may chime in on this and give some additional input, but this is comming from the headman at CZ (Bad accent, but I asked the same question 3 times and got the same answer 3 times)
tounge.gif

Will get some pics up when the new gear comes in
smile.gif

whytlotus....you get your CZ's yet? Lets see some pics bro...dont keep me hanging...lol

Update:

Just got word from Charles (StreetnTrack) that the Magical Racing Gear is enroute & NWS should be comming in the near future
cool.gif

Just talked to the owner at CZ & a little tid-bitt on all the CZ wheels for the Busa. CZ use's 4 bearings for both front & rear. Secondly, Torque settings for front and rear axel is 50% of OEM specs...thus 50-NM front and rear torque specs. Follow OEM guidelines for sprockets and rotors for torque settings. I guess with the 4 bearing setup, the OEM torque specs are not necessary and not recomended. GoldenChild may chime in on this and give some additional input, but this is comming from the headman at CZ (Bad accent, but I asked the same question 3 times and got the same answer 3 times)
tounge.gif

Will get some pics up when the new gear comes in
smile.gif

whytlotus....you get your CZ's yet? Lets see some pics bro...dont keep me hanging...lol
Valium...

The CZ'z will be here Friday and I can't wait. What's even worse is I have too much time on my hands this week. I'll snap a few pics and post as soon as they arrive. Also I got this info off the CZ website. It says 30% less torque for the front and 50% less for the rear. It also recommends changing cush drive rubber every 10,000km. It also says they use 5 bearings in the rear wheel. Here is a link to the website. I wonder why the difference in info?

Carrozeria website

whylotus...here's the skinny....

They now use 4 instead of 5 because they changed the style of the bearing or something like that. 4 has yielded much better results than the 5 bearing. As far as Torque settings, I asked for the Busa specific...and he quoted "50% of OEM for Busa" - I figgure the quote on the website is a general statement and doesnt cover every bike...so as quoted by the guy that actually makes the wheels Im using the 50% figgure. If you get some different info from him, or Daniel...let me know.

Your gonna love your wheels....And Im excited to see the color on your bike! Nothing worse than having lots of time or a few days off, and waiting for parts...been there several times...no fun.

Well, had a nice little package arrive today from Charles at StreetnTrack. MR blue Mirror Inserts and MR CFRP windscreen...a little bit of a wait, no fault of Charles...but well worth it. So thought I would post up a pic of the MR windscreen...and talk about quality...oh my.

Well, had a nice little package arrive today from Charles at StreetnTrack. MR blue Mirror Inserts and MR CFRP windscreen...a little bit of a wait, no fault of Charles...but well worth it. So thought I would post up a pic of the MR windscreen...and talk about quality...oh my.

I don`t like You anymore... Your windshield looks unbelievable... I soooo want it...
sad.gif

John, buddy... what the hell up with that fuel cap? !? ?! ? !?

IT IS SILVER!!!! Send it to me I`ll do the same powder as the rest of your parts.....

Gretchen is the Name of the bike...some people name their bikes, and some dont. With the time & money I spend on her, she needed a name in my opinion.

Gretchen1a.jpg

+1 val
mine is named carmen, carmen elektra has the hottest curves..and so does my bike so thats how i got carmen...

and when you put tons of work and moeny into your bike you can make something awesome, like vals bike and my bike, we are both proud of our 05 LE's and we have also come to the understanding that our 05 LE's are the hottest ones around...sorry to all you other 05 LE owners  
tounge.gif

here is a pic of my baby carmen

and i am not thread jacking i posted this as per the request of Val, and i asked him to do the same to my thread.

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140394259 -->

HPIM1338.JPG

Back