Picture request, photoshop?

denraweb

Registered
Ok, so I want to go with gold accents on my bike, but not gold wheels. My bike is all wet jet black (dupont color I think) and I want gold accents, including clutch/brake levers, both rear sets, passenger foot pegs, and triple tree (my bike is lowered). My wheels are half done. The wheels were stripped of the original powdercoating and left as raw material. So they aren't polished like chrome, just polished like brushed aluminum. So the wheels will eventually be completely stripped and left as that brushed aluminum look.

But before I spend the money on either powdercoating my stock parts or buying new gold levers, rear sets, and foot pegs, I wanna get an idea of what it will look like...

Oh also, I will not have ANY decals on the bike whatsoever. They are all gone already.

Here's a couple pics of my bike if someone wants to edit em. Not the best, but maybe enough to work with?

TIA

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

Last edited:
like so?

I think the silver frame is throwing it off a bit... and not sure what shade of gold youre looking for
Yea, not feeling it. That's probably the exact shade of gold I was thinking. Thanks for the editing though. Wonder what it would look like with a black frame...

That exhuast will be gone too, as soon as I can find someone to trade me for a black or cf exhaust, or another polished exhaust, but high mount :)

ok now im just bored :laugh:
Lol yea, waaaaayyyyy too much gold lol

cute puppy.
Yup that's my 80lbs baby :p

Back