The Beast has new treats....

Looks great...nice mods, but please tell me that the cable and lock to that pipe against the wall isn't your only theft prevention.  If so, I would bet dollars to doughnuts it will eventually be stolen.  Put the mod money into theft prevention.
Kryptonite Cable, 2 Kryptonite disc locks, Scorpio SRi500 Alarm w/ all the goodies, a cover, 2 cars, Bully U-Lock on the driveway gate, 6.5 ft. tall driveway gate, and Abus padlock w/ chain also on the driveway gate.  I'm covered.
Very good then...that's what I like to hear, uh read..uh, you know what I mean dammit!
Have to be as secure as possible....

Show-off
tounge.gif

As for you theft prevention tactics, something is better than nothing. True enough, if a thief wants it, he/she will get it. But the fact of the matter is, most ... emphasis on -most- ... thieves go for easy targets and yours is far removed from that category.

Good job on the mods playa'.

Awesome bike Rudy!!! Nice recovery after that little stumble you had a couple weeks back. I love that Top Gun Undertail and the painted/matched inners. Interesting area where you relocated your plate.

Show-off  
tounge.gif

As for you theft prevention tactics, something is better than nothing. True enough, if a thief wants it, he/she will get it. But the fact of the matter is, most ... emphasis on -most- ... thieves go for easy targets and yours is far removed from that category.

Good job on the mods playa'.
Thanks to all for your gracious responses....

Great lookin bike, how is the fit on the topgun?  My last undertail had gaps between the factory plastics and the undertail and didn't line up well.
Little gap in the undertail below the suzuki sticker.  Hosed her down yesterday and got a little water....
Take the undertail off and remove some of that foam on the underside of the tail section where the undertail meets up with it. SHould solve the gap problem

JD

Great lookin bike, how is the fit on the topgun?  My last undertail had gaps between the factory plastics and the undertail and didn't line up well.
Little gap in the undertail below the suzuki sticker.  Hosed her down yesterday and got a little water....
Take the undertail off and remove some of that foam on the underside of the tail section where the undertail meets up with it.  SHould solve the gap problem

JD
Thanks for the tid bit....

Not to be an alarmist bro, but it would take me about 30seconds or so to grind through that pipe your Busa is locked to. Then me and a couple of buddies could simple throw her in a van...

No kidding, it's how they do it... Might want to get a real ratty, crappy looking tarp with like grease stains and paint on it. Then cover your sweet ride with that, makes it look all ratted out and unless someone peeks, they will pass right on by assuming it's a wreck under that crappy tarp...

FWIW, I'd keep it in the living room.

Sweet pipes BTW, I like what you did with the LEDs... I'm getting Idea's...

The pipe does appear to be an electrical conduit. It won't slow anyone down much, unless they short the wires in it while cutting it out.

Not to be an alarmist bro, but it would take me about 30seconds or so to grind through that pipe your Busa is locked to.  Then me and a couple of buddies could simple throw her in a van...  

No kidding, it's how they do it...  Might want to get a real ratty, crappy looking tarp with like grease stains and paint on it.  Then cover your sweet ride with that, makes it look all ratted out and unless someone peeks, they will pass right on by assuming it's a wreck under that crappy tarp...

FWIW, I'd keep it in the living room.

Sweet pipes BTW, I like what you did with the LEDs...  I'm getting Idea's...
If you made me a pulley system to yank her up 2 flights I'd think about it. HA HA.
Someone could probably cut threw in 30 secs, but My Alarm won't give you that long.  Since your that close to the pole you probably have 3 secs before she starts blarring off.  I'd pay to see a guy on each side carrying my bike over top of 2 cars w/ there finger tips.  That's the only way to get the bike out.Thieves are disgusting, but if you know a couple tell them about your set-up. They'll let you know if they would even bother. Thieves go for easy targets. Mine is hardly that. My set-up came from a motorcycle thief and I added my own touch.  Check this out REV....Kryptonite Cable, 2 Kryptonite disc locks, Scorpio SRi500 Alarm w/ all the goodies, a Dowco Black cover, 2 cars, Bully U-Lock on the driveway gate, 6.5 ft. tall driveway gate, and Abus padlock w/ chain also on the driveway gate.  I'm covered.

<!--EDIT|chowan24
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124018684 -->

Back