Beware of Zaino advertiser

That's cool... it's just that this whole thing has worn a bit thin, I guess. :drool:
Bulletrain is pimpin polish.... ;)

"Hey sexy Lady, Need those polished do ya?"

"Well Yes...Yes I do" (Insert Girly voice)

"Well, (Music Starts playing) Let me bust out my...ZAINO!"

"Oh My, it's such a big tube... Oh wow, it really works good...(Insert More Girlish little squeels of joy)

"Yes yes I know Darlin There is allmost nothing my ZAINO cannot polish!"

"Oh Yeah...Your ZAINO is just Amazing...the way it follows all of the curves and brings them to life... OH My and that... circular motion... oh yes, Yeah ...yeah Oh...BUFF it... BUFF IT!!!!!!"  "WOW, Thank you ZAINO Man, I really needed that!"

"Anytime lil Lady."  "Remember, if you need to get something polished, want to get it all slippery, smooth, and glossy...JUST CALL ZAINO MAN!!!!! :super:

Heh...

Oh I crack myself up...

No, you'll end up in hell for other things. For that post, you'll smoke a turd while you're there, though.  ;)

:bounce:

Nah, I will for this though...

Never mind. I see now that yer a big shot moderator now. Don't be fuggin' with me just 'cause you can. :tounge: :laugh:

No No I promise...Just playing a little tiny bit, Won't happen again.

I am going to be tuning up the First Time Void, Fleshing it out with a lot of the good stuff that has gotten lost in the "General" Area. Make it a FAQ...

Schweet. I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Not worried about the bit of fun you had ta have with me there. :D

Back