For fellow clean freaks/detailers...

No problem. We're good...

When I started this thread I was logged in. It showed up as Wannabusa. Then after I got my busa I had Captain change my user name. Since the name change all my posts under Wannabusa show up as Guest Unregistered. Don't know why...

Anyway, I can understand your skepticism. I also found it odd that there were so many replies from new members, especially the one that only has one post and it's in this thread...

I'm cool with you, I just wanted to clear up the fact that I wasn't here to rip anybody. Now, are we still on for that
beerchug.gif
when you get back or what?
super.gif

Just got your PM and replied. I'd start with 1/2 oz. mixed. It really goes a long way. The trick to Zaino is getting a very thin, but very even coat.

Again, I'd mix 1/2 oz if all you're doing is the bike. I'd rather mix too little to begin with and have to mix more than to mix too much and waste it. :)

Yo Big Train !!!!!!!! Sho us some photos of your Bling baby and dont be using any camera filters either to give it more detail :tounge: .

Wish I could. I dropped my digital camera (Canon S400) yesterday and it ain't working. I'm getting an "Error 18" when I try to power it up. I'll get a replacement soon or borrow one and post a few pics of 'er blingin' though. ;) The burnout pics will have to do until I can get another camera.

I'll get a replacement soon or borrow one and post a few pics of 'er blingin' though. The burnout pics will have to do until I can get another camera.
[/QUOTE]

Soundz good Big Train!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see the shine and where did you post your burnout pic's @ ?

To add my $.02 worth, I've been using Zaino for several years on my drag cars and bikes. It is somewhat labor-intense getting the first few coats applied but the results are long lasting and often generate rave comments. This pic of my `98 Z28 shows 3 coats applied. I know it can be hard to discern in an amateur photograph but the gloss is wet and v-e-r-y deep. I recommend Zaino to anyone who has the patience to apply it per the instructions.

fullview.jpg

i applied a few coats of z5 yesterday on my busa and it looks awesome cant wait ti see it with z2 on it. z5 got rid of all the tiny lines in the black and it looks great

I'll get a replacement soon or borrow one and post a few pics of 'er blingin' though.   The burnout pics will have to do until I can get another camera.

Soundz good Big Train!!!!!!!!  Cant wait to see the shine and where did you post your burnout pic's @ ?[/QUOTE]
The burnout pics are but they are not action shots. Didn't have anyone around to operate the camera while I done the burnout. Bike was also dirty from the ride I had just got back from.

My plans for my next off day are to change the oil and get 'er detailed out right. I'm going to finish removing all the warning stickers and really slick 'er out next week. I'll try to borrow a digital camera so I can post shots as soon as I get 'er cleaned back up.

Guest- Nice attempt to advertise using trickery. You're an ####### for trying to play people.   I'll NEVER use zainobros on account of you.

Guest-   Nice attempt to advertise using trickery.  You're an ####### for trying to play people.   I'll NEVER use zainobros on account of you.
Papaya......woah dude slow down a bit......I think yer talkin bout Bullettrain here.......he's a good dude.
The reason his name comes up as guest is because he had the admins change his name and somethin bad happened in the name transfer.........he's not sellin notn, just tryin to help out.

:super: :thumbsup:

Guest-   Nice attempt to advertise using trickery.  You're an ####### for trying to play people.   I'll NEVER use zainobros on account of you.
Cool your jets and see my reply to your big alarm thread. This concern has already been raised in this very thread and it was settled. I don't sell Zaino or anything else. Nor do I profit from anybody's purchase of Zaino. I'm a cop. I don't care if you use Pledge furniture polish on your bike. Doesn't affect me either way. I simply shared info on a great product with folks that helped me out when I was looking for a busa.

There's no need to save the world, dude. I come in peace... :cool:

Now, I think you owe me an apology for the name calling... unless, of course, you can find someone, ANYONE on this board that I have tried to sell any Zaino to. :super:

Bullet I would like to buy a bottle of Zaino from you and just how much profit do you make from each bottle.

If you are out of the Zaino I will take a can of Pledge instead...

I'm not a cop...

:drink:

Bullet I would like to buy a bottle of Zaino from you and just how much profit do you make from each bottle.

If you are out of the Zaino I will take a can of Pledge instead...

I'm not a cop...

:drink:
Puck,

I ain't selling my Zaino! Only have 'bout a half bottle left. I'll sell you a can of Pledge pretty cheap, tho. :tounge:

Back