Beware of Zaino advertiser

Papaya9

Registered
This "Guest" is touting his polishing product with the hopes that you don't realize what he is doing. This guy must think everyone here's an F-ing dummy.

Papaya.....he's not a guest........I'm pretty sure it's Bullettrain, he's a regular, and a really good dude.
I think he's really tryin to help out here......not sell a product.
Captain changed his name a little while back, now he comes up as "guest" sometimes for some reason.

Please PM him and ask, b4 a big war starts over nothing. :super:

Yeah, dude. "Guest" was me. I started posting here before I got my busa and my user name was WannaBusa. When I bought my busa I had Captain change my user name to BulletTrain. See beneath my current name or contact Captain if you don't believe me. Now all my posts made under WannaBusa show as Guest Unregistered.

Or, read the entire thread. This concern has already been raised and squashed. I don't sell anything. I am a cop.

I have no problems with someone looking out for everyone's best interest but I think you sort of jumped the gun a little. I have never and don't plan to sell Zaino. I posted that thread because detailing is my thing and I thought I'd give back to those who have helped me get started in the busa world. I don't care if you use furniture polish on your bike. I just thought I'd share info on an awesome product. I'd do the same if I found great tires, or anything else.

I dunno, I still think keeping an eye on Bulletrain is prolly a good Idea!!!!

:)

I'm truly sorry if I am wrong! I didn't know it was bullet train--I just saw "Guest" Sorry!:0 [/QUOTE]

Nice rebound there Papaya9 :beerchug:

Ok, it's all good. Again, I can see how someone would suspect an unregistered guest coming in and making such a post. I wish my posts could have been made to show my new name, or at least my old name instead of guest.

Oh well, back to the regularly scheduled program...

:)

Why can't marriages be this damn easy!? :tounge:
"I was wrong"..."it's okay"...life goes on... :laugh:

Sounds like you did something wrong Vabusa? Do you need the boys to help you back into the ever loving graces of you husband, you can tell uis what you did, wait I know your husband caught you leaving the bed late at night and going and staring at the busa in the garage, right..hah just kidding. Hope everything is ok with you Vabusa

So someone please provide a link to the original post so maybe i can find a good detailing product...and who cares whether it came from an unregistered guest or a regular? The question is whether the product or suggestion is good or not.

so what the hell is Zaino? Is it any good?

Why can't marriages be this damn easy!?  :tounge:
"I was wrong"..."it's okay"...life goes on...  :laugh:
Marriages can't be THAT easy because they involve a woman.   ;)

SCHAAAWING!!!!  hahahahahahhahaha

yes, I'm joking
Ouch...that hurt!

Jeez guys...I was only thinking about how it looks like a fight is heading our way on this board, then you guys get all mushy and say "sorry" and "it's okay man"...just think it would be nice if marriage worked that way!

I'm not beyond admitting when I'm wrong, but I wouldn't dare consider myself the cause of all problems simply because I'm female! Not when the guy is clearly to blame...come on...
:eek:

Sounds like you did something wrong Vabusa?   Do you need the boys to help you back into the ever loving graces of you husband, you can tell uis what you did,  wait I know your husband caught you leaving the bed late at night and going and staring at the busa in the garage, right..hah just kidding.  Hope everything is ok with you Vabusa
Nothing's wrong guys...when I get the Busa, he might be crying a lot, but I won't be around to see it, therefore it won't bother me! :D

Hey, you asked...

So someone please provide a link to the original post so maybe i can find a good detailing product...and who cares whether it came from an unregistered guest or a regular? The question is whether the product or suggestion is good or not.

so what the hell is Zaino? Is it any good?
to see the original thread, Rythm. And yes, it is awesome stuff. I found it when I was playing with Camaros and Trans Ams for fun. It's the best I've used.

And NO, I don't sell it... I do have some Pledge for sale though. It's cheap if you buy it by the case. :cool:

Read again... I said Pledge, as in furniture polish. It was a reference to my statement in an earlier post. Too many heros on this site lately wanting to catch a fraud, crook, whatever... Relax and enjoy the board. I have nothing to sell you!!! :mad:

Go after the real thugs if you wanna be a hero...

Back