Beware of pwall97, he is a scammer

So did I miss something or has kos gotten his cash yet? Not that I have any doubts about pwall....lol

What a goon. Hope u have your money kos!

my man i have receits but that stuff is none of anyone business i have it all here with me he sent me money on friday took 5 days for money to get into my account 3 days later he called me saying am scamming him so then i had to call shipping company and cancle shipping whice in turn i lost on the shipping money i sold stuff here before engine frame bought a bike from a member in west virgia never have i scammed anyone,this guy comes here with 1 post and say's am scamming him sure u can believe what u want i dont care,i sent him 1250 whice cost me 450 in shipping cancleasion,50 wire transfer because i have it in my email where he saying if u need routing number use the swift code or some code he gave me whice was not it so then i lost another 50 dollars with bank returing my money not i went to westernunion and sent him his money there goes another 120 dollars....if i was scamming anyone i would not be here writing back like i was because i dont need no ones approval am a member of nyfl motorcycle crew here in florida orlando u can come down here find me anytime,just ask for burnout aka i do alot of burnouts....then u ask why didnt u send engine to a guy who 5 days after his money goes into my account 3 days after that is calling me a scammer because a engine thats going across the world is not there yet..ok let me send u my engine now u turn around and say i sent u somehting eles and u want your money now i would have to deal with that..and kos yes am sorry i can spell who cares that might just mean am not american or maybe am spanish or europen or anything eles...
This morning I received two emails from pwall,one saying that the money had been returned to his bank and the other quoting a number with which
I could collect the money from Western Union ( what I asked him to do in the first place) the amount I collected was $1,172,
Without having to go over the same old stuff again, once I knew he had received the money all I was asking him for was a tracking number,
that was the only confirmation I would have that he was genuine,but he never come up with anything, I didn't expect the engine to be here
in 3 days I didn't come down in the last shower.
If he is genuine then I think he needs to learn some skills if he is going to be dealing with people or perhaps just stick to his "burnouts".
I think that if it wasn't for this forum and me getting in touch with the police in Florida,I would not have gotten a cent back.
So I guess I will have to accept that I have lost the rest of the money and just put it down to the cost of another lesson,and if I ever see
that pwall is selling anything again, I know what I'll be doing.

Good to hear you got most of the money back. I know I won't be dealing with him. I doubt anyone else here will either.

Glad you got the fund that you did!
And anytime a lesson learned with money is hard to take, we all work very hard for what we have, then just to have thing's like this happen!
Best wishes!
This morning I received two emails from pwall,one saying that the money had been returned to his bank and the other quoting a number with which
I could collect the money from Western Union ( what I asked him to do in the first place) the amount I collected was $1,172,
Without having to go over the same old stuff again, once I knew he had received the money all I was asking him for was a tracking number,
that was the only confirmation I would have that he was genuine,but he never come up with anything, I didn't expect the engine to be here
in 3 days I didn't come down in the last shower.
If he is genuine then I think he needs to learn some skills if he is going to be dealing with people or perhaps just stick to his "burnouts".
I think that if it wasn't for this forum and me getting in touch with the police in Florida,I would not have gotten a cent back.
So I guess I will have to accept that I have lost the rest of the money and just put it down to the cost of another lesson,and if I ever see
that pwall is selling anything again, I know what I'll be doing.

I know this cost you some money and probably a Lot of Stress. Look at it this way, You just learned something that you will Never Forget as long as you live. For $278.00, no one will Ever do that to you again. I went through the same thing over a hayabusa Gas tank. I used Pay-Pal (as I always do) and It was a Bi!ch! I look at it as, If they don't have a Pay-Pal account, their not Credible. (That's Just How I Think). I'm Glad to see that you got most of the $$ back. The people on this Site are Fantastic and it's nice to see Bikers helping one another just for the sake of helping! :thumbsup:

I know this cost you some money and probably a Lot of Stress. Look at it this way, You just learned something that you will Never Forget as long as you live. For $278.00, no one will Ever do that to you again. I went through the same thing over a hayabusa Gas tank. I used Pay-Pal (as I always do) and It was a Bi!ch! I look at it as, If they don't have a Pay-Pal account, their not Credible. (That's Just How I Think). I'm Glad to see that you got most of the $$ back. The people on this Site are Fantastic and it's nice to see Bikers helping one another just for the sake of helping! :thumbsup:
Your dead right Rocketmn from now on no pay-pal NO MONEY PAL, because this wasn't a pleasant experience at all.
The people on this site have been really fantastic as you say and I would like to thank you all, I can't name all of you because it would take another 12 pages
but I'm sure you all know who I mean.
Thanks.

I sense some half truth's from both parties involved.
Strife you have posted twice on this thread and both times you have indicated there is a credibility issue.
you must have followed the thread closely to come up with that observation so perhaps you can tell me where you think I am not telling the truth.
Get off your chest!

Pwall, YOU still have a credibility issue here. If you had to 'cancel shipping' that means you have original shipping documents and the cancellations that should be fairly easy to post. Or, even, a photo of the packed engine. I think it would help your creditiblity to post them.

Back