Beware of pwall97, he is a scammer

All of this could have been avoided simply by sending the item purchased. The circumstances in the transfer of funds for the original purchase were suspicious enough for me to tell Pwall97 to pound sand.

I do enjoy it when internet tough guys get online though, it makes me :rofl: People have been tracked down and killed for less, be very cautious about who you are taunting as you never know who they are.

so true...well said my friend:laugh:

Coming from a guy in the IT field, with a degree in Information security "ME" you can block every MAC address he has ever logged onto Hayabusa.org with easily, as one can change their IP address very easily. Just for future reference and I would also agree and would support a " Scamers Section " on this forum.:goodidea:

***Also wanted to add that I just read this guys so called lawyer statement and could not do anything but LMFAO what a load of &^%$ If I were him and really trying to prove my innocence I would take a picture of the documents I claimed to have and post them on here. Seriously pwall do you really think anyone on this forum that has read this post would even give you the time of day, being as there is so many scams going around now a days, without even reading all 9 pages of this thread WOW. You know if you would just apply yourself at a honest real job you could turn your life around.:wtf:

his lawyer

images.jpg

Dude your getting scammed. Anyone with an ounce of legitimacy would have taken pics and have reciepts and bills of lading for a sale of this size especially over seas. I sell bike parts and ship all over the place. Ive done this on rags list and eGay for years shipping motors and parts and not once has there ever been any issue even shipping over seas. I didnt read this entire thread either but all the signs are your being hosed. You have the guys physical info and interstate as well as international fraud is a serious felony no matter how small the amount. Start by contacting the FBI internet crimes division.
Thanks for the reminder,but That was what I was implying at the start of this thread about a month ago.

the routing number u gave me said it was the same as the switch code u gave me was not money came back today..i went to westernion and sent u 1250..whice cost me another 120 dollars in fees...so am the one losing on way more money then u shipping cancel wrong routing number 50 dollars westernunion fees..u have your mtch number from westernunion in your email

my man i have receits but that stuff is none of anyone business i have it all here with me he sent me money on friday took 5 days for money to get into my account 3 days later he called me saying am scamming him so then i had to call shipping company and cancle shipping whice in turn i lost on the shipping money i sold stuff here before engine frame bought a bike from a member in west virgia never have i scammed anyone,this guy comes here with 1 post and say's am scamming him sure u can believe what u want i dont care,i sent him 1250 whice cost me 450 in shipping cancleasion,50 wire transfer because i have it in my email where he saying if u need routing number use the swift code or some code he gave me whice was not it so then i lost another 50 dollars with bank returing my money not i went to westernunion and sent him his money there goes another 120 dollars....if i was scamming anyone i would not be here writing back like i was because i dont need no ones approval am a member of nyfl motorcycle crew here in florida orlando u can come down here find me anytime,just ask for burnout aka i do alot of burnouts....then u ask why didnt u send engine to a guy who 5 days after his money goes into my account 3 days after that is calling me a scammer because a engine thats going across the world is not there yet..ok let me send u my engine now u turn around and say i sent u somehting eles and u want your money now i would have to deal with that..and kos yes am sorry i can spell who cares that might just mean am not american or maybe am spanish or europen or anything eles...

the routing number u gave me said it was the same as the switch code u gave me was not money came back today..i went to westernion and sent u 1250..whice cost me another 120 dollars in fees...so am the one losing on way more money then u shipping cancel wrong routing number 50 dollars westernunion fees..u have your mtch number from westernunion in your email

wow!!! this is really getting old... a simple transaction can not be done right..
don't blame him for thinking of you as a scammer... it has been over a month and he is still without his money and the engine!!:whistle:

I am just going to throw this out there......Can we have a Spelling test as part of becoming a member of the ORG? I am pretty sure I lost a few brain cells reading his post.???

No one said you had to prove yourself. I'm saying, if someone was accusing me of stealing /scamming, I would show receipts to prove it to the org. That way your more likely to sell again. I'm not sure anyone would or will after this 11 page fiasco!

I am just going to throw this out there......Can we have a Spelling test as part of becoming a member of the ORG? I am pretty sure I lost a few brain cells reading his post.???

Lol, I had to read it like it was spelled and my wife asked if I was making fun of a latino. :rofl:

First, I'm not taking anyone's side since the very few members of the org that I have talked to have not been either of you and I can say that THEY are all stand up people.

Second, I don't see how showing some receipts on here or faxing them to KOS or emailing numbers is going to hurt anyone. Just upload the proof on here so everyone will get off your back. Seriously, I would. I LOVE being a part of this org and it is with GREAT certainty I plan to remain an upstanding member. There is NOTHING I wouldn't do to make sure my name got cleared.......

Lastly, and most importantly, has anyone else noticed the smiley usage on this thread has been phenomenal? I mean, seriously! I'm glad to see they aren't going to waste! :laugh:

Please produce something to put this thread to rest:banghead: Return funds, deliver product, produce receipts - something please:please:

BTW - I heard if a scammer thread goes 12 pages a Busa goon is automatically dispatched to break the knee caps of the accused scammer. At least that's what I've heard.

Back