Beware of pwall97, he is a scammer

this is my view of things... i think he thought he can get away with this since he is too far away in another country but he did not expect the fight ko's put on and post the problem here and got forum members heavily involved...i think that is why he got most of his money back..

Very true!
Pwall, YOU still have a credibility issue here. If you had to 'cancel shipping' that means you have original shipping documents and the cancellations that should be fairly easy to post. Or, even, a photo of the packed engine. I think it would help your creditiblity to post them.

Your dead right Rocketmn from now on no pay-pal NO MONEY PAL, because this wasn't a pleasant experience at all.
The people on this site have been really fantastic as you say and I would like to thank you all, I can't name all of you because it would take another 12 pages
but I'm sure you all know who I mean.
Thanks.

Pay Pal isn't necessarily gonna save you. You need to read the fine print. Had a T shirt dispute here and the only reason I got my $35 was because the individuals account covered it.

I see your on line Strife, so why not do it now?

Seeing me online is common as my browser is usually open. Even when I'm not home. When I posed up about you being online you were actually in this thread, then off it,then back on and then I made my post. As far as there being some half truth's or information being conveniently left out to make the other look worse then what they are... This thread shows it from both sides.

My point of view is just that... Doesn't matter.

Seeing me online is common as my browser is usually open. Even when I'm not home. When I posed up about you being online you were actually in this thread, then off it,then back on and then I made my post. As far as there being some half truth's or information being conveniently left out to make the other look worse then what they are... This thread shows it from both sides.

My point of view is just that... Doesn't matter.
Sorry but I didn't think that going on and off line is a crime or any sign of guilt, at times I do have other things to do.
I can't quite understand how you can accuse me of halve truth's, or is this just a general hollow statement while your fence sitting?

So I can only assume you ride a busa KoS. Now that you have become part of the boards and the situation is handled, are you going to stick around? Best busa site on the web, imo.

this is my view of things... i think he thought he can get away with this since he is too far away in another country but he did not expect the fight ko's put on and post the problem here and got forum members heavily involved...i think that is why he got most of his money back..

personally this is my view as well and summary of the whole scam! also cos Pwall thot KOS had a few posts too, so he tried to take advantge.

really glad you got some money back Kos, i am amazed you did.

Pwall you got some explaining to do buddy, i dont think that there is a soul here,
who will trust your character anymore.

So I can only assume you ride a busa KoS. Now that you have become part of the boards and the situation is handled, are you going to stick around? Best busa site on the web, imo.
Why wouldn't I stick around? I too think it's a great site and a great bunch of guys ,and I'm sure the girls/woman are nice too,
if there are any.

Back