Best washing techniques

honda polish is only available at a honda shop but i would venture out to buy the honda polish i go through alot of it in a season i have hardley owners comin over and payin me to clean their chrome but i believe that s100 is available at stores

When I do wash I dry her off with the leaf blower...works great and gets me really weird looks from the neighbors
tounge.gif
Talk about looks , I dry my dogs with leaf blower, they like it but I do get the funny looks from the neighbors

Mark[/QUOTE]
Talk about looks, I dry my neighbors with leaf blower, they like it but I do get the funny looks from the dogs.

If you have hard water in your area, and most of us do, try my little tip.

Get some Turtle Wax Zip wax. Add per directions and wash bike. What it does is suspend the water droplets. This allows you time to dry before the hard water spots your bike. I used this on my black Porsche for a lot of years to avoid waxing out hard water spots.

The Honda stuff is great also. The only thing I didn't like was the spray head. Seemed to shoot it all over the place. Over spray if you will but it is great stuff and works fantasic.

hogger...

what about the silver powdercoated frame area?
rock.gif

the area when you're rideing that the knees cover.

Back