Best of the 1000's

i own a '03 SV1000 and love the the way it rides its a little more ergonomic as its not fully leaned over (used to that style cuz of the gs500 i had:banghead::banghead:)
i had my eye on a '11 CB1000R gorgeous bike reminded me of a buell body style just a mean looking bike

but for what youre looking for,
i would have to agree with the kawi zx10r i absolutely love the new ones in black and white, light and mean
BUT im a suzuki lover all the way and say GSXR1000 all the way i particularly like the 06-08 model styles

JMO :beerchug: good luck on the hunt for one and good luck with the job change :thumbsup:

The R1 is a great bike! I personaly go for an R1 before any liter Honda, Kawa or Gixer. But you have to ride them all in order to know which suits you best. :thumbsup: But yeah, R1 is a great sick fast bike :laugh:

my choices fro a 1k will have to be between the the 04 zeta-10r (kawi) or the 08 CBR. as far as brute off the pants down and midrage for street use... just saying

Anyone have any experience with the ktm's??

Same here, no personal experience. I rode with a rich kid at a sportbike gathering in the summer [i grudgingly admit his riding skills were phenominal] He was running the RC8r with Akra exhaust and carbon rims and felt it performed better than his 1098 with same mods. Sure sounded sweet the little time i was able to spend within earshot behind him :D

Back