Suzuki GSX-S 1000 GT+

My Busa is recently gone for a 2023 BMW R 1250 RS - and I'm not looking back. BMW isn't as quick or fast, but much better center of gravity, modern electronics and COSTS THOUSANDS LESS!
This ain't to kick the Suzuki, but my attempt to turn it into a sports tourer as abject failure. The BMW is all that and more.
Sorry, but you're wrong there. The GT is a bestseller. The perfect mix between a sport and tourer. Most touring motorcycles are not only ugly, but do not exude any sportiness. And I think the GT does just that, and that's how it drives. But indeed if you like touring more, you are better off with a BMW. If anyone sees a real touring bike in the GT, you are at the wrong address. It‘s possible, but it lacks real capacity. On the other hand, you get a lot of motorcycle for relatively little money, that’s my opinion. I would say, well done Suzuki. It’s exactly the bike I was looking for, and I’m not the only one. :p
Good luck with you BMW. I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Sorry, but you're wrong there. The GT is a bestseller. The perfect mix between a sport and tourer. Most touring motorcycles are not only ugly, but do not exude any sportiness. And I think the GT does just that, and that's how it drives. But indeed if you like touring more, you are better off with a BMW. If anyone sees a real touring bike in the GT, you are at the wrong address. It‘s possible, but it lacks real capacity. On the other hand, you get a lot of motorcycle for relatively little money, that’s my opinion. I would say, well done Suzuki. It’s exactly the bike I was looking for, and I’m not the only one. :p
Good luck with you BMW. I'm sure you'll enjoy it
Those BMW 1250 RS are a pretty good looking bike with lots of grunt and ride and handle like a sport bike yet have a long pedigree behind them...BMW created the term sport tour with their early late '70s RT bikes which came with Brembo brakes and reliability that other bikes could only wish for.

We all know @c10 has an RS and he lives on the cutting edge of performance, he has reported that his bike is more than capable of living in both worlds as a sport bike and a tour bike.

Even though I am a die-hard Suzuki fan and applaud Suzuki for providing a bike such as the GT, we can't dismiss the BMW for having the premiere bike.

There's nothing that says this bike of @c10s isn't sporty.....and no chain to maintain on a long ride...

RS with Full exhaust (1).jpg

I won't argue with that. It just depends on your preference, luckily we don't all have the same taste. I am absolutely not brand specific. But the only BMW that could appeal to me is the S 1000RR. But then we are in a different category.

Back