Who Has Run Angel Gt Tires On Their Gen Ii ?

c10

Registered
I was disappointed in the PR4 GT on the FJR1300 as the previous PR3 out lasted the 4 with 10 times more abuse ( wheelies/burn outs ) Never did pressure go below 42 PSI . 4200 miles on the PR3 , and barley 3000 on the 4 witch never saw a burn out , and only a few wheelies.

Fast forward onto the 2014 Hayabusa with stock bridgestone sitting @ 2997 miles with still life left ( 700 to 1000 miles guess )
This bike like the FJR / ZX14 named tire eaters
doh.gif
Reading many good reviews on the Angel GT even a gen 2 busa owner claimed
8000 miles
hmmm.gif

I have toned down my tire abuse days , and would be very happy to achieve 5 to 6000 miles as this would allow a long distance single trip without on the road tire change .

Thanks for any info / input
upthumbs.gif

They are not as sticky but I will probably get 10,000 miles out of the set of Avon Storm Ultras that I am running now. I will buy another set when they do ware out.

I've run through a set on my 09 and a set on the Zx14. I like the pirelli angels/gt tires. No complaints.

got them on my 06 busa and they are great. kill it at the dragon as much as I can anyway and never a hint of a slip. good mileage too

I had a set of them on my 02 years ago without any issues. they grip fine and i got roughly 7k miles out of them with fairly spirited riding back then.

Back