Best mod EEVVVVERRR!!!!

18-40 justa cruiser..
beerchug.gif

most of the times when someone says they need more power I'll tell them to play with the sprockets first.
beerchug.gif

Whenever you make drastic changes to the bike it becomes a whole new learning experience.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Unfortunately, I didn't get to have any more fun today....it rained like a cow pissin on a flat rock here.... Dangit!!!

I did the same thing about a yesr ago. I changed back to stock about 2 months ago and I am much happier. I dont like cruising at 80 and have the RPM way up there. That is just me though.
I went down one tooth up front and rpm's wise it wasn't as bad as I expected......although over 80 the vibes do get pretty annoying. I'm usually either around 75 or in triple digits tho, so the vibes aren't usually that big of an issue  
winkold.gif
But if I regularly cruised over 80, the 16 front would have to go  
thumb_down.gif

I did the same thing about a yesr ago. I changed back to stock about 2 months ago and I am much happier. I dont like cruising at 80 and have the RPM way up there. That is just me though.
I went down one tooth up front and rpm's wise it wasn't as bad as I expected......although over 80 the vibes do get pretty annoying. I'm usually either around 75 or in triple digits tho, so the vibes aren't usually that big of an issue  
winkold.gif
 But if I regularly cruised over 80, the 16 front would have to go  
thumb_down.gif
the vibes are probably from the aftermarket sprocket not having the rubber bushing

Back