GOT IT!!!!!

Fooligan

Registered
Just got home from the dealer with my new red LE (my first Busa). Put 108 miles on it along the way. Even the rain I rode through couldn't wash the grin off my face!

Amazing machine: keeping it pretty much to the recommended 5500 rpm break-in limit, it still tapped 100 mph!

More amazing is how civilized the bike is putting around at 2700 rpm- it's a big pussycat.

This is cool...

Congratulations on the purchase! The feeling only gets better! Let us see some pics of the bike and the grin!
biggrin.gif

Great news and congrats! I'll be "pussycatt'in" around myself for the next month
smile.gif

I'm interested in the previous post-- r u planning any upgrades/mods on the bike after your 100 mile journey?

Peace and take it slow and easy.

-snake

Thanks all!

Don't have a digital camera but I just took a few pics with a disposable camera that was laying around; I'll get it developed on a CD.

Haven't thought about mods yet but I put another 300 miles on her today (more rain!). Have to look into the basics first, like oil.

New thread...

<!--EDIT|Fooligan
Reason for Edit: "lousy typing"|1090191924 -->

<marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>CONGRATULATIONS</marquee></span></span>

Just picked up my red 04 Busa LE less thana week ago too, congrats!

I have had it up to around 7K rpm as most of the techs I spoke to said that's fine for now. I can't wait for the break in though so I can really unleash this thing. Have received lots of compliments on the sexy yet not overdone red styling. Real happy with the bike so far.

Ride safe.

Back