Best liter bike of the pack?

Well, ladies and gents... I ended up getting an awesome gray/silver 2006 GSXR 1000
smile.gif
:):)
It is *&^*& NICE!!! I love it!
I still love the busa though. When it comes to raw power (especially on the lower rpms) and comfort the busa is miles ahead. (I gave a ride to my girlfriend on the gixxer and she was freaking out about how high up she was... said she felt like she was gonna fall off any second). I've spoiled her with the busa though
tounge.gif
it's just way to comfy compared to any other sport-bike.
on the other hand,
the gixx is a 2nd bike, so comfort aside, it is bad ass. I cant believe how light it is. And after a few thousand rpms, u really start feeling the power kick in. I also like how easy it comes up
tounge.gif

i'll post some pics when i can
smile.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

I better go check my garage, I think you may have stole my ride
rock.gif

You'll love that thing. My busa spends most of it's time collecting dust.

Nice Gixx.

I rented a Gixx6 for my track day. Soooo different from the Busa. It brakes way better and the late braking is awesome. I was able to kneedrag with hardly any effort and without dragging my foot on the ground. Not to mention keeping the throttle pinned almost the entire way.

I would still like to try the 1000 though and see what that has to offer.

lol, yeah.... i needed a new tire... instead, i bought a new bike
tounge.gif
i love my life
smile.gif

and yeah, the gixxer brakes a MILLION times better than the busa. when i brake on the gixxer it stops immediatly, on the busa, she says, "F-you, i wanna keep going"
mad.gif

Looks great. My brother has one and you are right they are a blast to ride....Minus the plywood they call a seat.

<!--EDIT|unkleslapnutz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146148611 -->

540749931ZVxZkG_ph.jpg

I have a 2006 GSXR 750 and I really love it. It handles great. She is very, very quick. You can't go wrong with a Suzuki
biggrin.gif
Let me know what you think about the 1000.

Back