Best liter bike of the pack?

Where are you? If you aren't too far from Ohio go to Toledo to the Suzuki dealership there....I think they will ship the bike too...Just a thought to the cost minded buyer.

Best 1000cc, MV Agusta F1 , but for $10,000 OTD go for the ZX 10 or Suz GSXR with Honda runing 3rd
biggrin.gif

Deep Creek Marina has a gixxer 06 1k on there site right now for $9499.00 saw it yesterday they have the blue grey 06 Busa for $9599.00 those are in the current inventory just some helpful info
wink.gif

Deep Creek Marina has a gixxer 06 1k on there site right now for $9499.00 saw it yesterday they have the blue grey 06 Busa for $9599.00    those are in the current inventory just some helpful info
wink.gif
Make sure you look for the setup and delivery fees in those advertisements.

When you see those cheap sales, there are usually other fees they don't list?

You have to love that camel toe Kawi!

I have the K6 gixxer to accomodate my busa and I dearly love that thing. My second choice would be an R1 and then the honda RR. But, performance wise I think the GSXR is at the top of the list but probably not one of us on this site can milk any one of the big four for all it's got. I certainly can't. But the new gixxer is a really fun ride. I wouldn't stress comfort to much on a second bike? I'd stress the fun factor instead.

Maumee, OH $9,479.00
2006 SUZUKI GSX R1000K GSX R1000 GSXR1000 GSXR 1000, 2006 SUZUKI GSX-R1000 SPORTBIKE. OFFERED IN THE BLUE/WHITE OR RED/BLACK OR SILVER/GRAY COLOR SCHEME. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 419-891-1230 EXT.45 OR EXT.34… More Details Email Honda East Visit My Online Showroom (877) 437-1631
Date Placed:
22-APR-06

you guys stop saying cameltoe...and stop re-posting that pic...yer gonna get me in trouble....

no more  "Toe-Talk"

now be good...

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "&quot;right-click,save as&quot;"|1145993764 -->

According to sportrider mag.ALL OF THEM.They are so close to one another in terms of performance,weight and price that it eventually becomes a matter of which one do you like the most lookswise and which ones riding posture is the most comfortable for you.Although just for the sake of being fair unless you are a pro racer ull never use the thing to its own potential.

Deep Creek Marina has a gixxer 06 1k on there site right now for $9499.00 saw it yesterday they have the blue grey 06 Busa for $9599.00    those are in the current inventory just some helpful info
wink.gif
Make sure you look for the setup and delivery fees in those advertisements.

When you see those cheap sales, there are usually other fees they don't list?
I called them up on an n '06 Busa, and they quoted $9,450 for the bike, $50 docs, $100 freight, $25 for an optional 60-day temp tag.

Anything else they could tack on that would throw that number off? (I asked and was told they could not collect sales tax for my state, so that would be my responsibility).

Back