Fastest liter bike?

I think, like the busa vs zx14 discussions, "fastest" is really irrelevant unless you are going to put it on the track. Find something that you enjoy the ride on, like the looks of and can afford to own/insure/operate/modify. Even with the track super stars on the board, most will tell you they don't even ride their liter bikes to the limit. I mean if you just want something to go balls out 3 wide on some straight stretch of road with your buddies and not always be the guy in last place (assuming of course your skill/balls dont run out before theirs :whistle:) I guess "fastest" is important.

If money was no object I'd probably have the BMW but reality is that I could almost buy a gsxr1k & zx10 for what I'd be into the fully loaded, full exhaust BMW. And on any one of the 3, the right rider would zip past me on the track on a 600cc bike :laugh:

I must be in the minority here, since the BMW is sexy! The ZX10 is the fugly one! :beerchug:

YA! I think they both are cool in their own way. I would take an HP4 or S1000RR in a heartbeat but I wouldn't trade one for my Busa. I've read the HP4 suspension is amazing especially for those who are not as skilled track riders. BTW I used to have a blue DT 175E back in High School. Wish I could find one today for my boys.

Well I have a BMW dealer 5 min down the road from me in Louisville ky... I was checking out some info from the brocks website and they only got about 5 more HP out of the BMW than the 2012 zx10

Dealer called me today on the HP4, two versions of the bike, option with Ti exhaust is 24,500 base with out some Hp stuff on it is 21,200.

they are limited and numbered from what I understand from the Dealer.

If you want something different get cruiser, a trike, dual or a sport tour er. not much of a difference from 1K to a Busa unless you putting them on a track :laugh:

Back