Best liter bike of the pack?

Lucky34

Registered
So I haven't posted in a while.... been busy riding and doing stuff
smile.gif

I'm thinking of getting a new bike - a liter bike (but don't worry, i'm still keeping my busa!)

What do guys think is the best out there? I'd like to hear some opinions from the board. In the end I'm gonna get what I like the best and what is most comfortable, etc, but I'd still like to hear what u guys have to say.

As of right now I'm leaning towards a 2006 GSXR1000. From what I've seen it looks like it's the lightest of the pack and I can get one for $10,000 out the door, probably less (according to a buddy of mine). But I'd still like to know how good the Yamaha and Kawi are compared to the gixxer... What do u guys think?

The best 06 litre bike....CBR 1000RR  
wink.gif

I like the Honda, but the Gixxer is a sweeet bike also
biggrin.gif
you can't go wrong with any of the four
wink.gif

wink.gif

Please let me know where I can get a 2006 litre bike that retails for $10,999....OTD for $10,000
rock.gif

or this one

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144724379 -->

IMG_1220_1_1.jpg

Hard to say. You really cant go wrong with any of the liter bikes. Best thing to do is go to a dealership and sit on all the bikes and go from there. I have a 05 gix 1000 and love it. I was amazed how smooth the power was on the 1000.

Id call that bike Cameltoe if it was mine.

post-6-24153-img_1216_3.jpg

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144724913 -->

Either the GSXR1K or the ZX10R. Of the 2, I would take the gixxer myself

thanks for all the info guys.... and yeah.. .so far i'm really leaning towards the gixx 1000... sweet bike!
cool.gif

i run at the dragstrip with the busa and a budy of mine who's got a gixx 1000 runs really close to me.. around 10.0-10.1 secs the 1/4

and yeah... at least in florida, there's some really good deals. Also, to add to it, i'm gonna go with 3 other buddies of mine who are all looking to buy new bikes, so i'm sure we can get an even better discount if we tell a single salesman that we'll buy 4 brand new bikes from him if he gives us a good deal
wink.gif

if all goes well and i end up getting the 06 gixxer, i'll let u know how much i pay for it
smile.gif
hopefully it'll be under 10k

Back