best friend is dead

Sorry for your loss I know how painful it is to loose a friend so close. It makes it worse when it happens under such tragic circumstances.

I posted a rant just after an incident happened around here. Check it out and beware, “drunk golfers with large cagesâ€￾ I think.

Like monster said if you need to vent this is one place that everyone can relate. When your ready, turning this incident into something positive may make it easier to cope in the long run. Proposing legislation or speaking to one of your legislators might be reaching to far but it’s a start. Even something a simple as using this tragic event to spur more rider awareness in your area might save someone’s life.

Deepest sympathy, Chris

this really broke my heart to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences go to you, his friends and his family.

My best attempt to comfort you is in the knowing that he died doing what he loved. Speaking only for myself, I know that if I was killed on my motorcycle, I would rest in peace, with a smile on my face. I love riding THAT MUCH! I love it so much I accept the possible fatal consequences on doing it.

For me, riding makes me feel alive. I feel the blood pumping through my veins, the air entering and exiting my lungs, every square inch of my body feels alive. I know your friend felt the same way when he was riding.

Many lifestyles have high prices to pay. Skydivers, rock climbers, car racing, police and fireman work, military, pilots, and motorcycle riders all know deep down that they can be taken off this earth in an instant, but we love what we do enough to do it, or we pack it up.

To lose your life doing something you enjoy is noble. He was living his life to fullest....... up to the last breath he took. May he rest in peace

Mike

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I also sent a email to the newspaper asking them to basically review there story and where they got there evidence. It really really erks me to hear about something like this turn into his fault because 2 miles back he may have turned into a lane or weaved in around a cage and for that it all must have been his fault. A friend of mine got into an accident the lady turned right in front of him and hit her brakes because of a bump in the driveway with the back of her mustang still in the road. Because my friends had done some goofing off back a mile or 2 and the people had caught back up at the light. It was all there fault they where revving there engines and doing wheelies and must have been going to fast 50 yards from the stop light. The fat old crab ass going to pizza hut to raise her blood clot level to another record high couldnt have been at fault she was in a car. Anyways I am sorry to hear about your friend my condolenses to you and his family

I totally agree with RubberSideDown. Yank keys of old people. I, for one, am VOLENTEERING for this. I am telling everyone I know that I WILL surrender the keys when I'm too old to drive as determined by others and NOT by me. They will hold me accountable to this. I am mentally preparing myself NOW, at 38, for that to happen. We should all do this. Stop the madness.

Your story brought a tear to my eye and reminded me how special and fragile each of our lives really are. Sieze the day, cherish every moment, and slow down to smell the roses.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.

sorry for your loss.and riding buddy. please talk to the guy that was with him .bet he s feeling pretty bad !!

Back