best deal for paying in ash for a new bike

busablaster

Registered
Ive finally saved up a decent amount of cash now that ive got a part/full time job.($4,500 saved) Im looking to buy a brand new busa when I save up enough money which should be in a year or 2.( I work 8-6 during the summer everyday of the week including saturday and after school every day during school year) What do you all think is a decent deal I should offer my local dealer for paying in cash? I dont want to mess around with loans or anything like that. What is a good starting point? Ive also noticed alot more busa's around Vestal NY, anyone on here? Thanks

I thought by the title of this thread you meant paying in ASSS for a Busa.  Only interested if you are female, hot and would be interested a married, slightly overweight Knifemaker  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124734927 -->

I have heard that the dealer might cut you a better deal if you finance through them because they get some kind of kickback or something from the bank. So finance through the dealer and then pay off the bike with cash. I would look up how much the dealer paid for the bike and then you can make a reasonable offer where he makes some money and you get a deal too. They have more room to deal on mod stuff too. They usually mark that stuff up at least 100%. Something to think about anyway.

Vestal eh? I was at SUNY Binghamton and tended bar at a biker joint in Vestal. That was l-o-n-g ago though.
Most big companies (don't know about Suzuki) will offer rebates for financing. When I bought the wifes new 6, Mazda gave a 3k finance rebate. I couldn't get it with cash for same price. I just financed for 3 months and then paid in full.

Yeah sorry I typed the title to fats and for got the C. I suppose I could finance it and then pay it off in cash.Like I said I got about 2 more years to save. Yep Vestal, its kind of a boring town but its home. The best looking busa ive seen so far is one of the original copper colored ones with an extended swingarm and some other goodies.

Get last years models you'll save alot. out the door useually goes for 10,000.

There's a Suzuki wholesaler in Ohio which should be within range for you. Forget the name but they usually have something on e-bay. Of course you'd still have to NYS tax on it to register, but the initial cost will be less.

If you finance it, then make a few monthly payments prior to paying it off with the cash, then it could help build up your credit rating.

If you got a really low interest rate on the loan, then put the cash into an investment with a higher percentage of return, then you would actually be getting paid to buy the Busa.

plot out...al the "stealerships" ..in your area.. goto the closest and tell them you have "cash" ( inhand) even thoo they will prefer..a cashers check.. anyhowz ask what kine of deal they are willing to make .. ( price reducement, x-tras throwin in) etc,etc, ..then goto the next "stealership" n countinue ..todo ..so till yah get the " BEST" deal.. dont stop..till yah talked to all of them ..have them work against each other.. Hell .. I did.
wink.gif
I paid 10,1K ... and got thowin in the deal ( 5 yr warranty , 2 helmuts, visors,(for helmuts)...3 pair of gloves, ( 2 for me..liteweight n guantlet , 1 pair "liteweight" for passenger.. a Chatterbox,<--for both Helmuts.. and 2 leather jackets.) <--- Chaaa ching !!...so I walked out smilin ..:) .. I waited till Oct.. the end of the yr..( specials)
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back