Beretta anyone ?

Ooooh, MMMM . Pythons

Another tear jerker..
I do miss her so...

This gun I shot ALOT , and then sold it for a boatload. Pythons are very good investments..:thumbsup:

python elite 001.jpg

python elite 008.jpg

I found a snub nose python that I've been debating getting as a CCW.

Sweet looking gun! :thumbsup:

I have a 92FS, I love it, there is beauty in the lines, the italians have an eye for beauty you know................

By contrast, my Glock 36 is all business, no pretty lines, all utilitarian. It seves me well for concealed carry, but damn it's ugly.

+100000, love mine and never had any problems with it jaming.

92FS.jpg

Dan a Python is a great shooting gun and one of the most accurate revos ever made.
A butter smooth hand tuned double action is why. But that internal mechanism is also fragile. With hot .357s or any you would want to carry it will eventually wear out and or break. As a carry gun I would find something else too much of a collector piece to do that to. Find a good bulletproof Ruger or S&W to carry. One of my favs is a Ruger sp101 .357 5 shot magnum. I have shot the UKNOWHAT out of that thing. Even with a 2 1/4 in barrel it is accurate enough for the purpose.

Dan a Python is a great shooting gun and one of the most accurate revos ever made.
A butter smooth hand tuned double action is why. But that internal mechanism is also fragile. With hot .357s or any you would want to carry it will eventually wear out and or break. As a carry gun I would find something else too much of a collector piece to do that to. Find a good bulletproof Ruger or S&W to carry. One of my favs is a Ruger sp101 .357 5 shot magnum. I have shot the UKNOWHAT out of that thing. Even with a 2 1/4 in barrel it is accurate enough for the purpose.

Thanks. I'm a big Ruger revolver fan, I'll probably go with the SP101.

Last edited:
Probably have seen and are familiar with Model 92.
Anyone ever seen a Beretta Billennium ?
ALL steel, both frame and slide.
Nickel plated
Double action and Single action with frame mounted safety for cocked and locked carry
Carbon Fiber grips
Mostly hand made in Italy ,hand scalloped and fine cut checkered
Limited to 2000 worldwide, 1k for USA, 1k for the rest of the world.
Guns for US were 9x19 , guns for all else were 9x21 caliber
Released in yr 2000 .

Blanca, what would one of those go for if you could find one? That is pretty sick.

J'Man currently between 2-3k for one.
They are out there. In this eco thngs like this are really coming out.

I saw one NIB pop up on Guns America for 1250 last summer.
It popped up at like 3am from cali. I sent at least 500 emails and 4000
phone calls before 5am. By the time I got ahold of the guy in the store
the next day he said there were two folks waiting at his door the next
morn. I have also seen them go for 3500 so who knows.
Real value is about 2k for a perfect example.

I like guns you can take apart completely. Ruger revos appeal to me for that reason.
Can take a S&W apart but not as easy.
The Pythons are great shooters and great compettiton guns as well but for a carry piece you need more of a tank than a rolls royce.

Ever heard of gemini customs? They make a sweet custom sp101.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice guns. I never liked anything ported for carry though.
It makes for a dangerous one handed close in shot as if you were to extend weak
hand without gun to try to stop someone while shooting your gun from a close to your chest hold.
I have seen Magna-ported Smiths shave large enough pieces off bullets to penetrate cardboard if held over the top of barrel.
Also the flash added coming up can be bad in low light. For competition though porting makes for very quick follow up shots.

I like the grips they have as well as that black one. Never seen a black or blue Sp101. It looks nice..
Thanks for link.

J'Man currently between 2-3k for one.
They are out there. In this eco thngs like this are really coming out.

I saw one NIB pop up on Guns America for 1250 last summer.
It popped up at like 3am from cali. I sent at least 500 emails and 4000
phone calls before 5am. By the time I got ahold of the guy in the store
the next day he said there were two folks waiting at his door the next
morn. I have also seen them go for 3500 so who knows.
Real value is about 2k for a perfect example.

Wow! Guess I won't be adding one of those to my collection anytime soon. This whole thread is making me jones for some target practice. :thumbsup: Thanks for the info.

I feel the need to kill a few dirt clods myself.

I'll be heading out to the Sheriffs range in the next week or so to shoot with some friends there. Plan on taking a few rifles.
A friend of mines gun collection died and I inherited a bunch of .223 ond .308...:cheerleader:

I totally agre on the porting. Never seen the point of it in a ccw. But they make some cool stuff. Did you look at the 1911s?
Posted via Mobile Device

I totally agre on the porting. Never seen the point of it in a ccw. But they make some cool stuff. Did you look at the 1911s?
Posted via Mobile Device

Do NOT port for CCW...you shoot in low light your blind after that and should
things start going badly and your firearm winds up close to your body (as in
hand to hand) you'll burn if fired.

Just learn to shoot the thing normally...practice.

You guys are killing me...

First Gun I ever bought....(and a bonified TACK DRIVER)

Kimber1A.jpg

And it NEVER jammed....oh and it's not a glock :laugh:

Do NOT port for CCW...you shoot in low light your blind after that and should
things start going badly and your firearm winds up close to your body (as in
hand to hand) you'll burn if fired.

Just learn to shoot the thing normally...practice.

Yep. The way I feel to for ccw. If you can't manage the recoil you shouldn't be using it for ccw. You'll jerk when you shoot and miss or not be able to follow up. That's one reason I push people to 9mm for autos. Learn to shoot that well first them move up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back