Beretta anyone ?

Last one....a couple Sigs P226

226S.jpg

Did I mention I LOVE H&K ?
HK model 4 with all four diff calibers. (.22lr, .25acp, .32acp, .380acp)
All with test targets and serial numbered to the gun..
Early HK from around 1974. NIB
This one I still have.

HK4-1.jpg

HK4-2.jpg

Only h&k I own currently is the one the wife uses a dao. Usp
Posted via Mobile Device

Booo A copy of a Glock,,,even worse.

Just kidding. Smith makes great guns, has been for a LONG time.
Those are great guns as well and in one or two ways an improvement over a Glock..

Did I mention I LOVE H&K ?
HK model 4 with all four diff calibers. (.22lr, .25acp, .32acp, .380acp)
All with test targets and serial numbered to the gun..
Early HK from around 1974. NIB
This one I still have.

I see you love the HKs...never had one yet but I've got the itch.
This darn gun thread...I emailed my buddy for a price on a P30.
And my income tax refund is comming...:banghead:

must...
be...
responsible....
RESIST....
RESIST...

I bought my first gun the day I turned 18 and like a rabbit it got pregnant and bred into a nice collection. :laugh:

Guns and Gold , 2 solid investments in todays world.

Well I guess Ill show you mine! An Ar15, 2 .177 springers, 1 .177 PcP air gun, a Glock 21, a Springfield Arms XD-45, A snub nose .357, A 5 screw .38 special, and a .22 high standard target pistol.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

I see you love the HKs...never had one yet but I've got the itch.
This darn gun thread...I emailed my buddy for a price on a P30.
And my income tax refund is comming...:banghead:

must...
be...
responsible....
RESIST....
RESIST...

Resistance is futile.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow warbird you got some nice guns .
I love air rifles.
I still have a Sheridan Blue Streak and my Lizard Popper Daisy Red Rider !
The one pump Daisy has just enough power to bowl em over but doesn't kill em .
Knocks em out sometimes and they flip over lay there for a minute or two and then come to. Yes I hunt lizards ! Hittin a lizard at 15 feet is hard !

Both springers have been gone through.. Tuned and lubed with some upgrades! Cheaper to shoot with and at home. No range fee! The PcP is awesome! Quiet! too ! All 3 are small game riffles! Very powerful! I use them for target practice and pest removal when needed!

That is one nice lookin gun you have on your hands. I own several Glocks and I have only had a few spent casing jams and that is it. I have put over 4k rounds threw my Glock 22 and have only had 3 spent casing jams. :beerchug:

Way too many toys you say ?
You got three pics above with like 200 guns laid out..:poke:

Karen was prolly hidin under the bed thinkin you flipped or something....
"Whats goin on ? You are scaring me !"....:rofl:

Pot callin the kettle black I tell ya'..

:thumbsup:

I have no pics of my guns, I should get on that. However, here is her first day at the range shooting a 357 and a glock 9... she's a natural :)

n190400003_30002097_8407.jpg

Dejavu.... here is mine! Never shot. Small world, two busa bros with two very rare Berrettas. :beerchug:

Probably have seen and are familiar with Model 92.
Anyone ever seen a Beretta Billennium ?
ALL steel, both frame and slide.
Nickel plated
Double action and Single action with frame mounted safety for cocked and locked carry
Carbon Fiber grips
Mostly hand made in Italy ,hand scalloped and fine cut checkered
Limited to 2000 worldwide, 1k for USA, 1k for the rest of the world.
Guns for US were 9x19 , guns for all else were 9x21 caliber
Released in yr 2000 .

Berretta 92FS Billennium.jpg

Skydvr a Glock will shoot just about anything but will it do it 15,000 times without stoppage and without a single cleaning ?
The Beretta did .
Glock did not and they were the lowest bidder .

If I had to jump in a canal I prolly would take a glock instead of a Beretta simply due to less parts and a looser fit.
But in the same sense I have worn out a few Berettas literally and cannot remember a single problem related to the gun itself.
Also very accurate .
One above is still new though .
Never even cocked it or drawn the slide in ten yrs .

Beretta U.S.A. Reliability and Durability Statistics for the Beretta 9mm Hand gun

• The average reliability of all M9 pistols tested at Beretta U.S.A. is 17,500 rounds without a stoppage.
• During one test of twelve pistols fired at Beretta U.S.A. before Army supervision, Beretta-made M9 pistols shot 168,000 rounds without a single malfunction.
• The Beretta 9mm hand gun was the most reliable of all pistols tested in the 1984 competition which resulted in the award of the M9 contract to Beretta.
• Two-thirds of all M9 hand guns endurance tested at Beretta U.S.A. fired 5,000 rounds without a single mal function or, at most, with only one malfunction.
• The average durability of Beretta M9 slides is over 35,000 rounds, the point at which U.S. Army testing ceases.
• The average durability of M9 frames is over 30,000 rounds. The average durability of M9 locking blocks is 22,000 rounds.

I can only go with my personal experience with the two (albeit not nearly as 'intimate' or as extensive as yours). Whether shooting my service Beretta or my personal one, I could gum it up pretty quickly to jam/misfeed, but I've never been able to get my glock to do the same....

Back