Beretta anyone ?

Never leave home without her

1911-1.jpg

I like my Kimber's too, Pro CDP II matching set.

Man I would have scored that 1911 off of you in an instant! That dude you sold it too is one lucky mutha....:laugh:

Here is another fine shootin iron.
92-I Steel
All steel frame again with frame mounted safety.

Also Colt series 80 Stainless Steel.
THIS GUN IS THE VERY FIRST STAINLESS STEEL 1911 COLT EVER PRODUCED(see archive letter)
I got it from Greg Martin auctions. Still cannot believe how little I won it for and still cannot believe how much I got for it when I sold it .
It is one that I truly miss but at the time bills were due and it was easy cuz a friend had been pestering me about it for a while. I gave him the opp to step up and he did.
They all work fine and it takes alot of ammo to prove one better.
After working on range for almost 8yrs I saw most malfunctions were due to operator error not the gun no matter the make.

Man I would have scored that 1911 off of you in an instant! That dude you sold it too is one lucky mutha....

Yes he is and Blanca appreciates the new wheels, Brocks' PC V, XTRE, Pazzos, and all else she sports....:laugh:

Fair deal for me.
Had enough sittin there collecting...well just collecting.
He had been buggin me for a while.
Every time he came over he wanted to see it.
I always made him wear gloves. Killed him he could not put skin to steel.
Finally I relented.
I'm sure he is prolly fondlin it now as we speak in his office.

I'm always looking for a good score. PM me if you have any on the chopping block, I have access to a FFL source.....det45

Yes he is and Blanca appreciates the new wheels, Brocks' PC V, XTRE, Pazzos, and all else she sports....:laugh:

Fair deal for me.
Had enough sittin there collecting...well just collecting.
He had been buggin me for a while.
Every time he came over he wanted to see it.
I always made him wear gloves. Killed him he could not put skin to steel.
Finally I relented.
I'm sure he is prolly fondlin it now as we speak in his office.

Way too many toys you say ?
You got three pics above with like 200 guns laid out..:poke:

Karen was prolly hidin under the bed thinkin you flipped or something....
"Whats goin on ? You are scaring me !"....:rofl:

Pot callin the kettle black I tell ya'..

:thumbsup:

HAHAHA! My collection I know is smaller then yours! At least in the gun department!:whistle: Karen doesnt mind my guns... she wants one of her own one day! Ill teach her like I am teaching her to ride! Start small and work your way up! .22 pistol first.....

I know where I'm hanging out when the Zombies attack :)

Well I guess Ill show you mine! An Ar15, 2 .177 springers, 1 .177 PcP air gun, a Glock 21, a Springfield Arms XD-45, A snub nose .357, A 5 screw .38 special, and a .22 high standard target pistol.

Back