belly wing (rectifier cover)

bradbusa

Registered
i know a lot of guys remove these.. was hoping i could find one available for sale. looking for the rectifier cover that goes in front of the rear wheel. somehow the plastic rivets came off of mine and only the bolt was holding it on. went about 3 miles with it dragging the ground :(

so! anyone with an 08 grey/black who has removed their belly wing or rectifier cover or whatever you wanna call it, and wants to sell it, LEMME KNOW! i checked classifieds and couldn't find any. thanks

brad

I'm also in the market for this piece...color doesn't matter.

Let me know if he doesn't take that one what you would want for it or if others have one for sale. Easy part to break the tabs off of while lowered loading and unloading. I'll buy a couple of them if they are available at a decent price.

Take care of Brad first :thumbsup:, but let me know...I just want the wing

Can someone post a pic of what this looks like off and on? Is this just a gen 2 thing?

Thanks

Yes, only on Gen 2. it's the lower cover on the right hand side of Gen 2's. It starts on the right side and swings underneath the bike to protect the rectifier.

Part ref. #28

S08GSX1300R55.gif

Holy huge sig picture, gunn4hyr. Any chance you can size that dude down?

Can someone post a pic of what this looks like off and on? Is this just a gen 2 thing?

Thanks

couple bad pics you should get the idea though.

if you relocate the rectifier and remove the brackey it leaves nothing to attach the rear of the piece to.

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

Back