D'oh - broken belly fairing :(

jphilipson

Registered
Noticed this today when I looked at the bike. Something broke my belly fairing good. Part of it broke completely off. Also broke off the tabs on the right side lower fairing. Something whacked it good. Anyone have one in black they removed and are willing to sell? I'll have to plastic weld a new tab on the other fairing, or drill it and add a screw or pushpin.

IMG_20120328_170303.jpg

I've got one that has a little damage but it nearly unnoticeable when mounted. The only reason I replaced it is that I found one cheap on ebay. That part is like $150 new. Send me a PM if your interested.

I've got one that has a little damage but it nearly unnoticeable when mounted. The only reason I replaced it is that I found one cheap on ebay. That part is like $150 new. Send me a PM if your interested.

As long as it all there, sounds good to me. Don't really care about looks. PM incoming.

Thanks, love the .org :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer :agree: - I'm going to see if I can find one that is complete first for less than retail.

Anyone else got one in black they are willing to part with?

If you still didn't get one, I have one brand new. I bought it when I had crashed and then ended up relocating the rectifier and never put the belly pan back on. I'd sell for half of retail plus shipping. It is 09 Nebular Black.

If you still didn't get one, I have one brand new. I bought it when I had crashed and then ended up relocating the rectifier and never put the belly pan back on. I'd sell for half of retail plus shipping. It is 09 Nebular Black.

There are a few on ebay - but both crappy. One has lettering clear coated on it, the other looks to have the mounting tabs drilled out for bigger screws. I'll send you a PM about this - it looks like the Pearl Nebular Black is the same black on my 08 black/orange, according to colorite. Thanks!

JP

Back