Beats By Dre Heaphones

Hit me up with a PM that has prices and what the differences are between the models. I travel alot and need some phones that can last

Sent out 2 sets of the Tours today. One to Mr. Gsxrbots and one to antonio1300 in Afghanistan. :beerchug:

Sent out 2 sets of the Tours today. One to Mr. Gsxrbots and one to antonio1300 in Afghanistan. :beerchug:

Russell make sure to let us know if any of these tough guys ask you for some Beiber Beats :)

bieber_justbeats_1-580x424.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I use ear buds for 8 to 10 hours a day while at work. I kill 3 to 4 sets a season so I stick to the 2XL made by Skull Kandy. Can get them at wal greens for 9.99 and work fine for me. Been looking into a nice set to fit under a helmet for when I get my butt back on 2 wheels ( so close).

So I was in best buy last night and decided to see if the pro's sounded better than my studio's. Wow! I just got resold on the fact that my studio's are the finest headphones on the market. The pro's sounded like azz compared to these!

So I was in best buy last night and decided to see if the pro's sounded better than my studio's. Wow! I just got resold on the fact that my studio's are the finest headphones on the market. The pro's sounded like azz compared to these!

Really? I will definitely be ordering Studios to try them out.

I sold all the headphones I bought. I will probably be making another order later this week.

Really? I will definitely be ordering Studios to try them out.

I sold all the headphones I bought. I will probably be making another order later this week.

Yes bro! I love the noise canceling! I wear them at work, on the plane, on the subway, blocks out everything! Nothing but pure musical bliss with crisp highs and THX movie theater quality bass.

Yes bro! I love the noise canceling! I wear them at work, on the plane, on the subway, blocks out everything! Nothing but pure musical bliss with crisp highs and THX movie theater quality bass.

What are the batteries for in them?

What are the batteries for in them?

The batteries are for the noise canceling. You actually turn on the headphones and it creates white noise to block outside noise. This coupled with the fit completely around your ear blocks out everything else but the music. Batteries last a long time, it takes 2 AAA's and I listen to them daily for 6 to 8 hours and the batteries last me at least 3 months.

Just recieved mines today. Was surprised at how fast they got here. Definitley had some extreme wrapping to ensure that they were not damaged. Can't wait to use them in the gym. Thanks again Russell might be getting another pair for my daughter and the wife.

Just recieved mines today. Was surprised at how fast they got here. Definitley had some extreme wrapping to ensure that they were not damaged. Can't wait to use them in the gym. Thanks again Russell might be getting another pair for my daughter and the wife.

Your welcome man! :beerchug:
They did get to afghan pretty fast, shipped them out last friday.

Yup, I have the Tours and I love'em! Could you PM me the price on how much the Studios would cost? Thanks man! :beerchug: !!

Yeah the studios are WAY better than the Pros. Lighter, sound better, more base, more comfy.

Got in my huge shipment today and tried out a studio

Back