Beats By Dre Heaphones

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
These things are amazing. Just got my Tour and Pro headphones in the mail today. These Beats by Dre Tour earphones have the most amount of bass I have ever heard with headphones while still maintaining crisp high frequencies (I have had Rockford Fosgates, Bose, and Sennheiser headphones also). Awesome clarity and comfortable. The Pros are just as amazing. They are super comfortable and amazing clarity as well :thumbsup:

I got a supplier that I get them from for about half of the retail price :cheerleader: Very impressed with them! If anyone wants some information or a hook up just let me know :beerchug:

IMAG0399.jpg

They don't fit in a helmet:poke:
Unless you finally got your turtle shell with the spike on top:laugh:
Did it come too?

Do you turn into Iron Man like on the commercial while wearing the?

Do you turn into Iron Man like on the commercial while wearing the?

No :laugh:

They don't fit in a helmet:poke:
Unless you finally got your turtle shell with the spike on top:laugh:
Did it come too?

Yeah I don't think the Tours will fit in a helmet... The helmet may knock them out. I have not tried that yet but I still have my inferior Sennheisers for that :laugh:

how much?

PM sent. Not gonna post the prices publicly... too good of a deal :laugh:

Currently, these are the types I can get:
Tour (With or without controltalk)
Pro
Studio
Detox Pro

I can probably get any other headphones monster carries just ask and I will inquire with my supplier :beerchug:

I have some Dr Dre's. They sound better than Bose, however, people next to you can kind of hear what you are listening to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have some Dr Dre's. They sound better than Bose, however, people next to you can kind of hear what you are listening to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah if I cover them up at full blast i can here them from a few feet away. I am going to try the Studio Headphones next and see how I like those.

make sure you get the real ones vs some knock offs...I guess it is hard to say what you get but the ones I got were fuzzy after 10 or so hours of use.

i had a set of the tours and i wasn't impressed at all. I failed to look at the reviews for the tour pair before i bought, the reviews weren't good either but after I read and listened to them imo i thought the b on the headphones stood for BS so i returned them. Dre needs to go back to the lab with the tour headphones and revamp them, I like to hear bass when i listen to music not all highs.

Now the PROs are sweet. Four buddies and I came across our PROs while TDY and got a sweet deal from a distributor while attending a CES convention because we were military...the distributor was also former military so he gave away 5 free sets to us. The distributor admits that the tours are low end and thats how we ended up with the PROs. Looks like Dre stayed in the lab longer putting alot of engineering into the PROs. When i go TDY these are the first things i grab when i pack.

make sure you get the real ones vs some knock offs...I guess it is hard to say what you get but the ones I got were fuzzy after 10 or so hours of use.

I was skeptical at first but these are not knock offs. Too good of quality. Like i said, I have had Bose, Rockford Fosgate, and Sennheisers but these beat out those :thumbsup:

i had a set of the tours and i wasn't impressed at all. I failed to look at the reviews for the tour pair before i bought, the reviews weren't good either but after I read and listened to them imo i thought the b on the headphones stood for BS so i returned them. Dre needs to go back to the lab with the tour headphones and revamp them, I like to hear bass when i listen to music not all highs.

Now the PROs are sweet. Four buddies and I came across our PROs while TDY and got a sweet deal from a distributor while attending a CES convention because we were military...the distributor was also former military so he gave away 5 free sets to us. The distributor admits that the tours are low end and thats how we ended up with the PROs. Looks like Dre stayed in the lab longer putting alot of engineering into the PROs. When i go TDY these are the first things i grab when i pack.

That is unfortunate you had a bad experience with them. I love these things

My son and I had Bose and we both went to the dre earbuds after hearing them .

I recently picked up a pair of the iBeats and they sound great IMO! I love the deep bass sound and the clarity, the on wire controls are sometimes an annoyance though.

I recently picked up a pair of the iBeats and they sound great IMO! I love the deep bass sound and the clarity, the on wire controls are sometimes an annoyance though.

These models do not have the on wire controls. I can get them with control talk but the models I have do not have that.

Those look like great headphones! :beerchug: I have not had the pleasure of hearing them. I have a pair of Sony MDR V6 which I power with a CMoy amp built in an Altoids tin.

I gave up on Apple's Ipod and Itunes and now use a 32 gig Cowon s9. It supports MP1/2/3 WMA FLAC APE OGG and WAV (video too!). I like the drag and drop as opposed to Itunes sync ands it's ability to play lossless files.

As a test I rippped a vinyl album using Vinylstudio to make a 500mb WAV file, the cowon handled it no problem at a play back of over 14000kbs. Take that Ipod. :moon:

I like the MDRs for their reasonable cost and flat frequency response.

2367475350102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

cheers
ken

I'm not really sure why, but full-sized headphones are the big thing at school (UT Knoxville) right now. I see the Dr. Dre's all over the place, so there must be something to it.

I've been using the Denon DN-HP1000 Professional DJ Headphones for about two years now, and they've been great. I originally got them for my late night bass practices, but I use them all the time now. They are especially nice on my 200+ mile daily commute. I know, shoot me...

Denon.jpg

Denon1.jpg

Denon2.jpg

Back