Ball Z Motorsports

Funny you should mention that, I happen to enjoy many a frosty beverage lol. $10 to get in gun raffle tonight; all u can eat all u can drink beer! Gotta love livin in the country!!!

This in fact is NOT true. This site was running a LONG time without advertisers from what I understand. Doug please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've only been around for 3 yrs, but I can tell you this.....the forum growth (up until this year anyway) doesn't depend on advertising. The great people and word of mouth probably had way more to do with it.

Let's cut Ball Z a little slack here....let them get their stuff uploaded and be done with it. If you don't want to look at it then don't!

We have never advertised to bring in members anywhere, people find us on the net, word of mouth or a good ole handshake....

This is a perfect example I think of someone that runs forums that hasn't been around here long enough to know that your average rules for running a forum won't work here...

Mysql, people stick around because of the way we manage the site and the policies and rules we have. Watch the other members and they will tell you that while we might not always agree members always levitate back here because of the garbage on the net these days...

Advertising comes and goes with the riding season, it's feast or famine. We bulk up when times are good and store the cash knowing that winter is coming on and advertisers leave. We do our upgrades and changes in the down time which means that we need cash in the reserves to get things done...

I am very interested though.... What are the names of the half a dozen website forums that you manage? Maybe we can take a glance at how you manage you're forums and what they look like.....

Cap

Geez...(He drama...hello from Puerto Rico
Posted via Mobile Device

We have never advertised to bring in members anywhere, people find us on the net, word of mouth or a good ole handshake....

This is a perfect example I think of someone that runs forums that hasn't been around here long enough to know that your average rules for running a forum won't work here...

Mysql, people stick around because of the way we manage the site and the policies and rules we have. Watch the other members and they will tell you that while we might not always agree members always levitate back here because of the garbage on the net these days...

Advertising comes and goes with the riding season, it's feast or famine. We bulk up when times are good and store the cash knowing that winter is coming on and advertisers leave. We do our upgrades and changes in the down time which means that we need cash in the reserves to get things done...

I am very interested though.... What are the names of the half a dozen website forums that you manage? Maybe we can take a glance at how you manage you're forums and what they look like.....Cap

:whistle:

I've been here ALONG TIME and we (Hayabusa.org) almost had to close shop a Couple times due to cost donations are nice but The sponcers are awesome and pay alot to be here and if they make a thousand post SO WHAT ?? Besides , BallZ has some good stuff !

would be cool if there was a way for the advertiser to get all the info entered while running in the background maybe

I wonder if the ones complaining the most are the ones who dont spend any money with the sponsors....just sayin

Sorry for taking so long to reply - I've cut back on my visits here.

Despite what Captain said in this thread, I offered the URLs to him in PM and he said he didn't care. If he suddenly cares again, I'd consider posting, but I really have no need to toot my own horn, nor do I have anything to prove to you.

Frankly, the amount of name calling that goes on here really makes me wonder why I am wasting my time posting. Sites like tdiclub.com, rx8club.com, and svrider.com have a much more accommodating atmosphere without the childishness. I have never experienced being attacked by members and staff of a forum like I have here. If you review my previous posts, all I did was offer a technical solution to the complaints OTHER members here have reported. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm not calling anyone names. I haven't posting anything that is a lie or a mistruth. Does the BallZ activity hamper the site? Definitely. Do I really give a rats ass if it continues? Not really. Is there a lot of misinformation being posted? Yes ... but apparently it's not kosher to discuss.

At any rate, I am sure most members here are fine upstanding individuals, but the negativity doesn't seem to be the exception.

Captain told me I only have 100 posts, and inferred that my worth is practically nothing. Interesting way to look at it - but considering I only just bought the bike a few weeks ago, it's not a great metric to go by.

This thread should be locked like the other one, and maybe I should be banned for posting again :)

Last edited:
Alright enough already, everybody; sing the Barney song, I love you.....:banana:

- Mad World - Gary Jules[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
From the looks of post 1 this looks like playground material.

On your TV you don't want commercials you pay for the programming, over pay imo since sat/ or cable is all garbage programing.

On the internet anything that is free has advertising on it. Still don't understand why this is a problem. :dunno:

- Mad World - Gary Jules[/url]

Good to see you posted!

Now on to the video....WOW I haven't heard that song in a long time, I actually like that version better than the original.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, if Ballz wants to post in the forum that they rent from hayabusa.org, they can post whatever they want, whenever they want. Posting a new thread for every color of their product is a bit rediculous, but hey, it's their space to post on. I don't use the "show new posts". I just go to the forums that I like to read, and view them from newest to oldest.

Back