Ball Z Motorsports

ya know what, i know Josh (Ball Z) he is a great guy to buy from, i knew him before he had his buisness opened, that said i am sure he does not mean to be flooding the new post with his advertisements, but since he is a sponser and pays to advertise his stuff he gets to post up what he has its what keeps this site up and running i can filter thru all the adds, yes it bothered me, i delt with it and moved on, just scroll thru it, my god is it that tuff to do? Dont flame the guy for getting his stuff out there heck i bet each of u has looked at some of it also...good things...ok im out....

i think what was mentioned is why were there 10 different post of the same item but just in different colors. would of been easier just making 1 post with those 10 different colors. just an observation. doesnt bother me though, he pays let'em post.

hey if your looking for parts theres this shop that has everything you need in every color check them out BALLZMOTORSPORTS :thumbsup:

Man oh man...Let the fellow be...I think his posts are neatly laid out and he seems to his head screwed on straight...So what he floods his folder with posts...Its his biz :)

Back