Ball Z Motorsports?

Know what bugs me? Quick Reply.

I can only see six lines when I post a reply. If I want to see more lines of my wonderfully crafted and witty posts I've got to click the Post Reply button, but then it ain't quick is it.

I know this place is free and all but, it's all about me, me, me, me. :moon:

Captain, i dunno...maybe it is a west coast thing you are having...seems like you come out with guns a blazing over something as innocent as Tuf's deal?...u can ban me if you want..but i just got to say..you need to tone your own remarks down and examine what is going on in your own person life that is affecting you in such as way as to make such a frontal attack... We respect you, Cap, but this type of rhetoric...almost disrespectful..you don't need to preach to us...we "get" the economic's thing...but what profit do you see in a literal attack upon a member for voicing his concerns? Did we somehow lose the "free speech" thing? Do we need to have our heads caved in? Maybe you are just having a bad day, week, or month...and as you said "frustrations" are building up on you...but don't take it out on the members...just sayin...anyone want to flame me...take your best shot...i says what i believe and i'm not ashamed to defend someone who has been belittled by someone who should know alot better...my daddy always said you can say whatever is on your mind as long as you say it respectfully. We are, after all, just men...and to disrespect another person with that sort of tirade for a man's opinion doesn't put you in the best of light IMO...you work hard, Captain...take a deep breath...your hand is on the tiller...is this type of behavior going to go well with the crew...or do you care what the crew thinks? nighty night...

i like the new ads and dont mind. People come to this site to learn about busas and find parts and knowledge. Why would we want to restrict that?

Captain...part II.
Please reread your "mission statements" found below the horizontal line on your thread response...
"On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in an insulting manner." (Deleted the part that wasn't contextual)
IMO the way you addressed Tuf's opinion was insulting and disrespectful. You don't have to like what he said..but he didn't address his concerns disrespectfully..please reread the quotes you "profess" and wear on your sleeve (so to speak)...read your other two quotes...I think they also apply somewhat to this situation...u know it is one of those things when you point your finger at someone and scold them...there are always three other fingers pointing right back at you...

I noticed the mass postings also. They werent annoying just kinda alot of them. But hey BallZ helps keep this site alive so im with anything that any of the sponsors do. Caps frustration is justified because im sure its stressful keeping this site funded and operational in these times. Everyone just chill outand have a beer :beerchug:

Its understandable you may not have liked it Tuf but its how the site goes. I doubt cap will let the site be overrun with advertisement but it takes alot of money to run a site like this.

Cap. Again not trying to sound like this is turning into a flame. I personally have not seen what Steve describes. But if I understand his issue it was one of, how does one avoid all of the advertisements if they begin to overshadow the post from the other members for info exchange.

Cap we are trying to avoid frustration on all sides if we can. I am SUPER GRATEFUL for this site and the sponsors we have here.

Steve asked if anyone else was bothered by it. So far it doesn't seem to be bothering many at this point.

This wasn't asked as a means to frustrate you or make it confrontational.

ok, I thought I was the only one that thought some of the post's were goin a lil over board. I can see where all the new post show up at once but, c'mon fella's, they are posting their adds in their forum where they belong, and if they did not show up under the new post's, unless we went directly to there forum looking for something how would we know of the new products, specials or sales goin on? I personally think more often thean not the sponsors are overlooked and not givin the credit of all the help they provide, and the "help" keeping boards (not only this one) goin day to day.

Tom, they only show like that when you select "NEW POSTS" on the top bar. That's how many members look for anything freshly posted.

As stated they do only show up once when you use the ( New Post Button ) which I do everytime, I actually like to see what Josh has to offer you never know when Misty might be needing something replaced orrrrrrrrrr maybe something New she doesnt have. And after Ive seen it once Its gone

As stated they do only show up once when you use the ( New Post Button ) which I do everytime, I actually like to see what Josh has to offer you never know when Misty might be needing something replaced orrrrrrrrrr maybe something New she doesnt have. And after Ive seen it once Its gone

Bro , I don't think you have much more to put on Misty ! Your running out of room or already purchased everything made for it ! :laugh:

I don't see any problem with it . In fact if he had loaded all products into one page/ad I would not have seen those cool exhaust plugs i need to fill the holes from where my dual cans used to hang. Can't afford them but would not have seen them .
Josh is a great guy , one who stayed on the phone with me till 3am one night trying to fix a problem completely unrelated to anything he had sold me .
I also think as a sponsor and advertiser he may not even realize that by posting these ads it is filling up the 'new post' section. He may be just posting them in his section and as one who advertises and doesn't really surf/read not realize what the 'new post' section is ?

Must be getting cold cuz y'all are starting to bicker again :laugh:

new post is not a section but a search :thumbsup:

I got a call from 2 hip at about 10 last night. I had already read part of this. After reviewing both sides of this after i got home this afternoon i have to agree with the Cap. There are a lot of Mouths on this site. If its free its non of there business. Talk to the Cap in private not over the site. Its a good thing some of the Mouths do not live close to me. So to all the big Mouths keep it to yourself or take your comic book and go to the bathroom. I live in San Rafael, Ca, if any Mouth wants to come talk to me.

I got a call from 2 hip at about 10 last night. I had already read part of this. After reviewing both sides of this after i got home this afternoon i have to agree with the Cap. There are a lot of Mouths on this site. If its free its non of there business. Talk to the Cap in private not over the site. Its a good thing some of the Mouths do not live close to me. So to all the big Mouths keep it to yourself or take your comic book and go to the bathroom. I live in San Rafael, Ca, if any Mouth wants to come talk to me.

See that wasnt even necessary. Just let this thread go. They got their frustration out being mouths and stopped. You dont need to keep adding to it. Your becoming a mouth yourself making almost threats and that is not acceptable. So just chillax, let this thread go

No Amode there's not anything more to this thread between Tuf and Cap if that is what you are insinuating, they know each other let it go they'll work it out if they think they need to.

I suggest this thread be locked to further posts and let it die a quiet death.

No Amode there's not anything more to this thread between Tuf and Cap if that is what you are insinuating, they know each other let it go they'll work it out if they think they need to.

I suggest this thread be locked to further posts and let it die a quiet death.

I agree but its not only this thread.

Back