Ball Z Motorsports

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
Has anyone had any problems with orders from them? I thought since they were a sponsor on the board everything would go smoothly. I ordered a sprocket and a gear indicator from them Tuesday and the package arrived a few minutes ago. I opened the box to find only the sprocket but was invoiced for both items. Nowhere did it indicate that it was backordered or anything like that. I sent them an email along with a picture of what was in the package. I hope they just made a mistake and will make it right.

one was probably a drop ship, have you even talked to them?

I've only emailed them, still waiting on a reply. I'm hoping it was just a mistake but it was invoiced like it was in the box. As soon as I hear anything I'll post up. I've been ordering parts for the last couple of months from various places and this is the first mixup I've had.

That makes me feel alot better. Hope to hear from them on Monday about what happened.

I just ordered over 6 thing from them in the last two weeks with no problems.and they saved me some money too. but it sound to me like they where busy.I even called them a couple time nice people and they love there hayabusas

I went back to the website and it listed the gear indicator as in stock, so no drop shipping on that item. Looks like it was just left out of the box.

the only issue I ever had was a wrong item shipped and it was very, very , very quickly resolved. shoot him and email real quick, im sure there is an explanation.

I have ordered a lot of parts from ballz. Haven't had a problem yet, I'm sure they will take care of it.

Everything I have ordered from them has gotten here with no issues and very fast.I am getting my 240 kit from them was well.Customer service it top notch and communication is great.

Blanca, very relaxed on this end. I was just curious about the company as I've never ordered from them in the past. I've order stuff from others before without everything being shipped but was never invoiced for the missing pcs. That was my main concern. I'm very hopeful this will be resolved first thing Monday morning

You will be taken care of for sure op... i have bought from ballz before and they are good folks there. They will hook ya up for sure.

Back